Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oda really made it seem post wano these lot were going to do something relevant
giving them inflated bounties
each with three copies of the road poneglyph's and a headstart to the last one
just to serve as hypetools .

:risitavirus:
As soon as we saw Law run into BB i was like these people fuck .
Even luffy right now more fucked than i expected him to be and now BB ship on the way .
Over there going to be per chaos .

No one worth a bounty 3 bil should be getting one shot
kinda taken aback
do you even downplay kidd
or is shanks that impressive
what the actual fuck .

:milaugh:
The thing also is that his equal Law was hyped to be worth his 3Billion bounty by Doc Q and also got hyped by Van Augur. It is crazy how Law vs Teach start and how Shanks vs Kid "start".

Is Kid worth 3B? Idk anymore, 3B is someone who should be at least mid top tier but I really can't imagine a mid top tier getting clapped like this. In other hand you have Law in a good start vs Teach but he also most like got clapped.

I think it is something inbetween(Kid worth 2.5B) and Shanks being super ultra strong.
The case is even if we question out the biunty for Kid, his feats of Wano don't get changed, he was a bulky tank who took soo many attacks of Big mom at top of Hawkins+Killer attacks, yet same guy who took BM strongest attacks, legit got one shotet by Shanks.

The question should be rather here, how much weaker BM is based on feats against Shanks? Because based on that portrayal, BM is not even close to Shanks.

I had always 4 Top level stages for my ranking:

1. Top Top tier: PK lvl character like Roger/Primebeard
2. High Top tier: Kaido,Akainu,Mihawk and few others.
3. Mid Top tier: Admirals,Oden
4. Low Top tier: old Rayleigh, Ben, Kid,Law and Zoro

For Shanks to destroy Kid like this, he is clearly Top top tier at this point alongside Primebeard and Roger... at least that would make sense based on feats.

Just cheap writing. Oda just wanted to hype up Shanks. Whoever Shanks first on screen opponent was, was always going to get stomped just for shock value and hype. Unfortunately, it had to be Kidd.
Thats pretty reductive considering Kid has only ever truly had beef with Shanks since the timeskip. He lost an arm and was played up to have an alliance against him before it being shut down by Kaido.

Its pretty telling then that Oda sends kid, out of anyone, to Elbaf to get crushed by Shanks.

The thing also is that his equal Law was hyped to be worth his 3Billion bounty by Doc Q and also got hyped by Van Augur. It is crazy how Law vs Teach start and how Shanks vs Kid "start".

Is Kid worth 3B? Idk anymore, 3B is someone who should be at least mid top tier but I really can't imagine a mid top tier getting clapped like this. In other hand you have Law in a good start vs Teach but he also most like got clapped.

I think it is something inbetween(Kid worth 2.5B) and Shanks being super ultra strong.
The case is even if we question out the biunty for Kid, his feats of Wano don't get changed, he was a bulky tank who took soo many attacks of Big mom at top of Hawkins+Killer attacks, yet same guy who took BM strongest attacks, legit got one shotet by Shanks.

The question should be rather here, how much weaker BM is based on feats against Shanks? Because based on that portrayal, BM is not even close to Shanks.

For Shanks to destroy Kid like this, he is clearly Top top tier at this point alongside Primebeard and Roger... at least that would make sense based on feats.

Why is @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier banned?

You literally said I'm pretending I didn't believe BM was a swordsman you clown.

All I care about is Shanks being a swordsman which this chapter once again confirms.

You can keep lying to yourself that Oda gave the All Blue treatment to WSS but once again, reality tells us that it's a kingly ambition.
No
No i didnt. I was speaking in a general terms about how people used to think having sword = swordsman

Having sword attacks doesn't automatically make you a swordsman because if so big mom would be one too. We don't know enough about roger and shanks to classify as legit swordsmen

You're absolutely right ... but this argument doesn't work for Shanks cause literally every turn and everything about his strength revolves around his swordsman ship, even 4 Billion datebook states that.
I dont think we know enough about roger and shanks to classify them as such

Status
Not open for further replies.