Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one worth a bounty 3 bil should be getting one shot
kinda taken aback
do you even downplay kidd
or is shanks that impressive
what the actual fuck .

:milaugh:
Well, it depends. If you think hes an ally or fodder for Blackbeard, then yes, its kind of hard to wrap your head around if this person can wash a character BM couldnt even do with major hits.

Now if you can think of Shanks as the penultimate or final antagonist of the series, bringing us back to chapter 1 of the story, then it kind of makes sense when you want to employ Shonen scaling logic to an endgame (though a one shot is pretty ridiculous lol)

Ultimately, itll depend on what happens after Egghead. As of now, its interesting Blackbeards crew is seemingly getting involved. Makes you think

Never said you did

Doesn't change the fact that using a sword doesn't automatically mean you're a swordsman or qualified to be wss

Doesn't change the fact zoro will still be the wss by the end
You literally said I'm pretending I didn't believe BM was a swordsman you clown.

All I care about is Shanks being a swordsman which this chapter once again confirms.

You can keep lying to yourself that Oda gave the All Blue treatment to WSS but once again, reality tells us that it's a kingly ambition.

Never said you did

Doesn't change the fact that using a sword doesn't automatically mean you're a swordsman or qualified to be wss

Doesn't change the fact zoro will still be the wss by the end
You're absolutely right ... but this argument doesn't work for Shanks cause literally every turn and everything about his strength revolves around his swordsman ship, even 4 Billion datebook states that.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In all honesty though this further adds to the reason why blackbeard has coby.

Coby commanded seraphim that were instructed by a vice admiral prior which means cobys authority supercedes some vice admirals in reference to the Seraphims.

If the seraphim s-snake is removed from egghead with no one able to command her (no vegapunk, or cp0, or gorosei etc) then the only capable would be coby in that exact instance
I never thought about coby being used like that. Would be a great way to add fruits to his collection.

Ive always thought that if a bbp took morias fruit, then maybe they'll take coby shadow. But im not sure if there's a suitable body for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.