Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it reminded me of my Aunt dying abruptly from cancer.
But my jokes had nothing to do with your aunt..
In fact Humor works that way. It just shows how absurd Human nature can get.
Neither dark or simple Has anything to do with attacking people personally.
If I make a joke of Police went into a room and start shooting becuz The room was dark doesn't mean I'm making joke of Black people.
People need to stop Getting offended on internet. Unless they are actually personally attacked. Like a few replies above someone just Personally Gave Condolences to Pantheos family for him being dead. That's no humor.

Also I'm sorry for the loss.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Toei is going to animate Shanks' KAMUSARI as if the world is about to be destroyed. :finally: :finally::steef::steef:
Anime only fans are going to shit, cum, whatever on their pants. Uzumaki Khan will faint. :kobeha:
Knowing Toei, they'll fuck it up by making it an epilepsy inducing shit show unfortunately :toximoji:

But my jokes had nothing to do with your aunt..
In fact Humor works that way. It just shows how absurd Human nature can get.
Neither dark or simple Has anything to do with attacking people personally.
If I make a joke of Police went into a room and start shooting becuz The room was dark doesn't mean I'm making joke of Black people.
People need to stop Getting offended on internet. Unless they are actually personally attacked. Like a few replies above someone just Personally Gave Condolences to Pantheos family for him being dead. That's no humor.

Also I'm sorry for the loss.
I'm not offended, I found your idea funny and cool.
It just reminded me of something tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.