Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Shanks and Buggy
Mihawk is the actual Yonko there lets be real

But Shanks Mihawk fit perfect build

World's Strongest title holder who rejected Yonko title - Wold's Strongest title holder who rejected pirate king title
Yonko - Pirate King
Legendary duels

WB fought Roger before he became PK
Mihawk fought Shanks before he became yonko

Luffy will the only guy who will have the top dawg working under him

Joy Boy Ryuma
Roger Whitebeard
Mihawk Shanks
Luffy Zoro

Kaidos flame form and especially making Onigashima fly should be his awakening imo. Also his change in appearance,c he bulkier, more curvy eyebrow version of his hybrid.
I still expected Mythical Awakening to be something special , those Extra Powers are similar to simple Marco and Yamato fruits powers.

Big Mom combining her homies, healing her bones, mass soul pocus etc could have been her awakening too.
Bigmom Forcefully taking People bounty could have been awakening. Bypassing people will. But that would be to OP ig.
Yami nullifying DFs (as well as semi permanent darkness) should be its awakening imo, along with Gura Gura tilting the sea and Marineford as part of the Guras awakening too
Something like a black hole under which no one can use Df would be good enough for a limited amount of time. And For gura gura. I think Awakening was just Channeling gura powers through a weapon. Like wB uses his spear to use Gura powers like Fujitora does.

Reactionary post. Law’s doing fine against BB
Shanks is just that guy, BM canonically can’t knock them out cold even using named attacks. She hit Kid with a full-swing named move once while Kid was getting nerfed from Hawkins. Do you see two conventional yc1s (Kat, Marco, King) having a remote chance against a top-tier? GB negged King+Queen while Shanks scared off GB.
Law's doing fine? I think we need to see the conclusion first..... Also Queen is not the quality of a YC1. He doesn't have a hax specialty like YC1 do....... A good combination with King would be Katakuri, Kat could tell King when to turn his flames on and off , Kat's also awakened so his abilities could actually help stall a lot better than Queen could. And don't even get me started with a Marco & Katakuri duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.