Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered how Roger could generate so much power with Kamusari. He sent Oden flying flying, not just pushed him back. Depending on the visuals it might be, that there's a two stage CoC infusion tech, similar to Zoro's Koh Three Sword Dragon. If Shanks is pulling out a tremendous amount of haki, I'm so on board with that assumption.
Might explain how Roger tackled Primebeard's Gura+CoC stack, basically just using a 2xCoC stack for such clashes

最強の「白ひげ海賊団」
So it talks about the Whitebeard pirates. And again, yes, as Whitebeard ruled the seas as the WSM for decades, obviously he will carry the WSM title as a legacy.

If you think that the old and sick version on MF, which Crocodile called pathetic for his display of weakness and with even Marco agreeing that he declined too rapidly was the strongest, then you are coping too much.

Damn no wonder Kizaru was so confident going to wano all by himself without hesitation. Oda clearly showed us that there are still leagues above Kaido & Big Mom. Akainu Kizaru Im Sama top 3 unbeatable for the current strawhats (except post Elbaf Arc Usopp)

Who should i smoke next, Sakazuki? Yeah go to Egghead and play with them a little.

Before 1079 FS was crap but suddenly they all want zoro to have the Future sight

I can't even imagine how they will face when a sanji bros will say that sanji has or will have future sight :risitameh:
So far Zoro has more arguments to unlock FS or the coc upgrade that blocks FS.

Is not a "want" but logic currently due Mihawk most likely having either cuz he's a match to shanks.

Sanji bros so far only have that he's specializes in coo so he should get it which ain't much of a argument but Z fans have Mihawk and shanks relationship which helps them to debate the powers Zoro will get .

Status
Not open for further replies.