Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt say that

i said Swordsmen, that considers themselves as swordsman, also use Haki as part of their swordsmanship

i never said everyone that uses haki on a sword is a swordsman

you are making shit up
I get that, just pointed out that just because swordsman use haki on their swords doesn't make anyone that use haki on a sword swordsman

Even in non battle-sports manga,
The author create great rivals that are equal or close to the MC in IQ /intelligence and other stuff :

Shinichi Kudo has Hattori Heji and few others
Daimon Kaito had Rook and few others

There isn't "huge gap" or whatever

@Seraphoenix
Shanks with FS and Roger's swordmanship and was equal in clash with his Rival Mihawk , i'm glad that Hawk eye tested Roger's swordmanship :endthis:
Don't forget Observation and FS killing from Shanks. How did Mihawk even deal with all that hax?

Legendary duels :steef:
Same way DFless BB did :luffylaugh:If you are going to wank Mihawk based on this then don't forget BB, if you don't then Mihawk gets Kid treatment, you can't wank Mihawk based on his bounty too, look what happened to 3 billion Kid.

"Law and Kid will fight Admirals"
"Law and Kid will be relevant after Wano in the story"

Well,they can still show up for the final war.If they are not dead,they won't sit idle.I think Law will become captive of BB.Becoming immortal is something BB would like.Some people theorized Law might betray Luffy...Kidd can join crossguild to try to get vengeance on Shanks.

We'll say that when Shanks turns into a Pteranodon and shoots Flaming Magma Dragons, his own head as a Slingshot and starts using spikes and swordbreakers.

Until then, no.
Then you do accept that even if one uses a sword like King, he doesn't become a swordsman which every one was hell bent on using to prove it about Shanks. If Shanks is not a bonafied Swordsman, Mihawk's epithet holds no front. There can be someone who uses Swords and still not be a swordsman ends all the debate. No need to drag along and bring headcannons.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Then you do accept that even if one uses a sword like King, he doesn't become a swordsman which every one was hell bent on using to prove it about Shanks. If Shanks is not a bonafied Swordsman, Mihawk's epithet holds no front. There can be someone who uses Swords and still not be a swordsman ends all the debate. No need to drag along and bring headcannons.
What does any of that have to do with Shanks who only used a sword for over 30 years

Status
Not open for further replies.