Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh hes the Worlds Strongest Swordsman bro.

Until Shanks randomly pulls haki arms from his arm stump or decides to not use his sword fighting Luffy or something, Mihawk is considered the stronger fighter.

Ultimately its up to Oda how much he wants to hold it as the truth or lie to the fanbase in the future. Im saying this as someone who still thinks Shanks has the potential to be the endgame, that its only happening if Oda decides that Roger/Shanks have more uo their sleeve. If not, then its not happening.
I was trolling

But look at this interesting reply I got :endthis:

it's not a slash
so THIS attack is about how much Haki you have

it's a shame we didn't saw Shanks use his slash attacks to show his god tier swordsmanship on top of best Haki
I guess we'll never see Shanks' sword skills, very unfortunate, I was looking forward to that

The idea behind Roger, Rayleigh and Shanks is that they exhibit the idea of classic pirates with cutlasses. However, they are still swordsman. Until Oda specifically differentiates haki as a primary fighting style from swordmanship, they still fall under the category.

Again, the only way WSS logic is broken is if

A) Shanks stops using his sword

Or

B) Somehow hes still stronger than Mihawk even with his title and contrary to every statement made about the duo.

Not expecting it, but the latter I would not even put past Oda considering this very chapter, as Shanks did something Kaido (the WSC) and his contemporary, Big Mom, couldnt even do, and that was reduce Kid's status as if he never beat a Yonko in the first place by literally 1 shotting him. Not even Blackbeard is doing that with Law?

Do i have ulterior motives with Shanks over Mihawk? Sure. Do i think I have any valid arguments other than 199cm vs 198cm, no:denzimote:

Since the cat is out of the bag;

Kid goes for an attack, Shanks sees “a bad future” and snipes him off
Yeah I get that but do we see him land an attack before that? And if we don’t does Shanks look injured at all? Does Kidd look injured before Kamusari? Or is it literally just Kidd attacks then Shanks dodges and then Shanks one shots? Trying to gauge how bad this looks.

The Yonkou fandom has long collapsed. There was never a united force. There are 4 individuals fighting for supremacy amongst each other while most their fandom secretly pretended like they like the other. Shanks feats exposed that. Big meme and Crydo are done for. Blackbeard and Shanks ruin their careers. Leeching of the feats of Shanks won't work when it's proven that Meme couldn't do the same. @Swallalala

Yeah I get that but do we see him land an attack before that? And if we don’t does Shanks look injured at all? Does Kidd look injured before Kamusari? Or is it literally just Kidd attacks then Shanks dodges and then Shanks one shots? Trying to gauge how bad this looks.
I don’t have the panels sorry

The Yonkou fandom has long collapsed. There was never a united force. There are 4 individuals fighting for supremacy amongst each other while most their fandom secretly pretended like they like the other. Shanks feats exposed that. Big meme and Crydo are done for. Blackbeard and Shanks ruin their careers. Leeching of the feats of Shanks won't work when it's proven that Meme couldn't do the same. @Swallalala
I don't think anyone cares since they're all relative anyway ( bar Buggy and BB maybe ).

Status
Not open for further replies.