Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea behind Roger, Rayleigh and Shanks is that they exhibit the idea of classic pirates with cutlasses. However, they are still swordsman. Until Oda specifically differentiates haki as a primary fighting style from swordmanship, they still fall under the category.

Again, the only way WSS logic is broken is if

A) Shanks stops using his sword

Or

B) Somehow hes still stronger than Mihawk even with his title and contrary to every statement made about the duo.

Not expecting it, but the latter I would not even put past Oda considering this very chapter, as Shanks did something Kaido (the WSC) and his contemporary, Big Mom, couldnt even do, and that was reduce Kid's status as if he never beat a Yonko in the first place by literally 1 shotting him. Not even Blackbeard is doing that with Law?

Do i have ulterior motives with Shanks over Mihawk? Sure. Do i think I have any valid arguments other than 199cm vs 198cm, no:denzimote:
Luffy is WSC after defeating Kaido, and one of Blackbeard's titanic captain's guns is WSM

We shall challenge those titles my man.

Join the cult of the Great Revolutionary Dragon or the Fleet Admiral and hottest dude in the OP world per Oda.
:cheers:
I cant help but tear up at the emotional backstory between the two:risitasad:

Dragon swabbing the decks of garp's ship and papazuki as a misunderstood, orphaned marine-academy bully.

Aokiji like sakura constantly running between the two top-tiers

When there's one exception, guess what, they aren't relative. The Yonkou title was never based on power but rank, territories and crew.
..And then power.
The Admirals are all relative but Akainu could extreme diff Kuzan.
Eventually, BB will be a certified Yonko level character with Advanced Haki and/or Awakened fruits.
Buggy isn't an exception- He's a swindler who accidentally tricked the World Government into thinking he's a powerful force with a lot of followers and territory.

The Yonkou fandom has long collapsed. There was never a united force. There are 4 individuals fighting for supremacy amongst each other while most their fandom secretly pretended like they like the other. Shanks feats exposed that. Big meme and Crydo are done for. Blackbeard and Shanks ruin their careers. Leeching of the feats of Shanks won't work when it's proven that Meme couldn't do the same. @Swallalala
Lmao. Yonko stakes has never been above. The Gorosei fear a Yonko. Admirals don't have any feats. How can you even speak about Yonko fandom when sick WB two shot your fleet admiral and Shanks stopped him like a fodder?

Status
Not open for further replies.