Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she didn't beat them but they were Moed unconscious and their crews started begging her to spare them
Isn't his also how Shanks won this chapter? Lol

She won! The moment they were unconscious and the crews stepped in
And she started going away

Hate like you want,
BM can KO both awakened kid and awakened law without even using adcoc and adcoa on her attacks

Comeback when admirals & Mihawk can beat a YC (who's nerfed or distracted)
You're just blatantly lying at this point Ndule. Law and Kid were never beaten. Momentarily overpowered. Did the Scabbards beat Kaido when he was white-eyed on the ground ?

Please don't lie

Shanks really got his whole entire crew and fleet together in hopes of jumped kid or law that's crazy

Shanks is just as much an opportunist as teach
Taking advantage of the situation when its the easiest and most convenient. If he was really about that smoke he would have run up on kaido and linlin
:kayneshrug:
I have nothing against Shanks > Kaido just for the record, but i still find it extremely annoying that all rules never apply to Shanks and there's always an excuse for him. Kaido was as much as a deterrent for Shanks as for everyone else.

I don't know what it signals but there is no such a thing as Mihawk being weaker than Shanks or not being on his level.

Oda is carefully revealing his top tiers capabilities. Shanks and Mihawk are in the same ballpark. Sooner or later Mihawk will also show hi capabilities. Just like Oda did now with Shanks.
I just play along whatever people say along , mate. I don't think Mihawk and Shanks are that far apart in strengths but people here cannot have intelligence discussions and jump into fanbois banter so I just have fun trolling them.
I see One Piece as a fun adventure and that is that. I don't powerscale, I read, if I like, I keep to myself and if I don't like, I keep to myself too. Here, I come to have some fun. I talk about WWE more seriously than One Piece powerscale dick measuring contests.

You, literally one second ago:

As for Admiral feats better than Big Mom, literally every one of them. The restrained Admirals at Marineford look stronger than bloodlusted Big Mom who was defeated by two Haki-less rookies.

Let’s just look at durability because that’s Big Mom’s only good stat: Fujitora is probably the least durable Admiral, and he tanked an Elephant Gun to the face with a small bruise while Kid broke Big Job’s arm in half without using Haki. Lol

Literally the least durable Admiral who isn’t even a durability focused fighter, looks more durable than Big Mom who’s sole claim to Yonko level is that she’s too durable for high tiers to easily kill. Lol
I said "I can accept" cause he has hype and feats not that I belive or think he's really above or equal bM

There's no feat and hype from admirals that even make them > fused Linlin (no bigger mode)

Akainu : 2 shotted by sick dying wb
Amazing portrayal

It's not. It's cope to think Shanks has one when nothing in the Manga hints he does. Elbaf stands alone. If they protect a RP it's without Shanks since they have the strongest army in the world. They can defend themselves. If they choose to give Shanks a copy that's one thing but it still in no way means that anyone has to combat Shanks to reach the One piece while they have to confront Kaido or BM and so does Shanks.
:choppawhat:

Shanks is tied to Elbaf. Going for the RP in Elbaf means going through Shanks. And given Shanks should carry a copy with him while sailing on his one ship, why didn't Big Mom or Kaido assault him?

I don't know what it signals but there is no such a thing as Mihawk being weaker than Shanks or not being on his level.

Oda is carefully revealing his top tiers capabilities. Shanks and Mihawk are in the same ballpark. Sooner or later Mihawk will also show hi capabilities. Just like Oda did now with Shanks.
Man, when we saw Shanks he stopped Akainu, one Shot Kid. In comparison when we saw Mihawk: Vista stalled him, Crocodile stall him. The difference is there

Status
Not open for further replies.