Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The giants and Saul went to Ohara and gathered all the books there, so they are going after Void Century knowledge.

Kid clearly considered Saul (the burnt man) to be a big advantage in the race for PK for some reason.

I think thereโ€™s a pretty good chance they picked up the FI Poneglyph for safe keeping and itโ€™s on Elbaf. That way Luffy will have 3, Shanks will have 3 and Blackbeard will have 3 (assuming he lifted one from BM while his crew was on WCI, it being really dumb for them not to have done it).

I donโ€™t remember Shanks ever saying he doesnโ€™t have a RP. And it seems Elbaf is basically Shanks territory, since he can drink there, gather his crew there, is friends with the legendary Dorry and Broggy and has annihilated Kid for trying to start a fight there.
Elbaf is unaffiliated with any pirate. They have an army that makes further alliances unnecessary. Them being on good terms with Shanks and potentially handing over a copy is another thing but no pirate actively to our current knowledge has to seek out battle with the RHP to get a road poneglyph because him having or protecting one currently can't be backed up with evidence. The Last RP imo is in the hands of the WG and will trigger the Final war.
@Paperchampion23 @comrade

:choppawhat:

Shanks is tied to Elbaf. Going for the RP in Elbaf means going through Shanks. And given Shanks should carry a copy with him while sailing on his one ship, why didn't Big Mom or Kaido assault him?
That's not true my guy. Shanks literally caught up with old friends and was about to leave. He does not protect the island 24/7

It is headcanon because not a single panel even remotely comes close to confirming that, it's just an excuse to not lumb Shanks together with everyone else that was hindered by Kaido from reaching the One piece.

I am arguing from the more logical POV. Kaido goes down and suddenly Shanks says it's time to go after OP even saying he has absolutely no interest in seeing Luffy, yet somehow he waited for him so that he can start advancing ?

Sure sounds like Headcanon to me.
And yet, theres nothing save for seeing Luffy's wanted posted that remotely suggests what Shanks is intending.

Again, pretty ironic you throw the headcanon card at me when you are entirely making assumptions about Shanks' motives. He literally leaves Wano without going after Kaido's RP. He was leaving Elbaf and had zero intention of fighting Kid until Kid started attacking his ships.

But sure, headcanon once again

You're just blatantly lying at this point Ndule. Law and Kid were never beaten. Momentarily overpowered. Did the Scabbards beat Kaido when he was white-eyed on the ground ?

Please don't lie
It isn't a lie when they lost

You think Oda would have them KOed on floor and crew beg for their lives if that isn't considered a loss?
They lost round 1 and "won" after getting back up

If that isn't an L then I wonder what's an L
You think every LOSS is when you KOed for good the whole arc? Nobody in Wano stayed Koed for good when KOed by Kaido/BM

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Man, when we saw Shanks he stopped Akainu, one Shot Kid. In comparison when we saw Mihawk: Vista stalled him, Crocodile stall him. The difference is there
Context matters. No one stalled him. Those are just moments. Oda wouldn't let Mihawk one shot Crocodile because he just tried to redeem him and help Luffy. Same goes for Vista, he was there for Ace not to challenge Mihawk.

Mihawk's character is weird because of that but context really matters. No one from the Warlords visibly try to hurt/kill Whitebeard Pirates if you notice.

If Vista challenges Mihawk to a duel he meets a similar fate to Kid.

Please, don't try to cheapen Mihawk's character because of fandoms overblown jokes. If we are being serious here, this is not how it works.

Oda gave Mihawk a solo bounty of 3.590b. That is for a reason.

The fact that the black beard crew arrives at egghead definitely puts the mugi at a disadvantage.

I don't think luffy's fleet can come because they don't have time to make a trip to egghead :bamathink:

Elbaf is unaffiliated with any pirate. They have an army that makes further alliances unnecessary. Them being on good terms with Shanks and potentially handing over a copy is another thing but no pirate actively to our current knowledge has to seek out battle with the RHP to get a road poneglyph because him having or protecting one currently can't be backed up with evidence. The Last RP imo is in the hands of the WG and will trigger the Final war.
@Paperchampion23 @comrade
So Kaido and Big Mom avoided challenging either Elbaf or Shanks. Assuming they didn't know a RP is located on Elbaf, they would understand that Shanks has a copy too, right? Shanks is one of the four Emperors after all. And both Kaido and especially Big Mom had a good intelligence network.

The narrative of the series is literally that the 4 Yonko are in a stalemate for the Throne. No need for mental gymnastics

Status
Not open for further replies.