Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks chances of being above Rocks pirates died when he wasn't D. , gave up the hat and lacks VoAT

He's a failed Roger who's not PK or WSP ,nor equal to WSC/WSM.

Teach is newgen, he's bound to surpass everyone
WB wasn't a D, nor had he the ambition to become PK. Shanks gave his arm and hat to Joyboy. Meanwhile Kaido wanted to be Joyboy himself. Big Mom is even worse, ended up as a birth machine.

What's with the Big Mom damage control? lmfao. Her bum ass is by far the weakest top-tier. At this point, even the old legends get the benefit of the doubt against her lmao:risiup:
I'm still shocked that Oda even gave here Advanced CoC combined with advanced CoA just to change his mind after that. He at least should have said that Meme having Advanced CoC and Advanced CoA was mistake. But he didn't.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I said "I can accept" cause he has hype and feats not that I belive or think he's really above or equal bM

There's no feat and hype from admirals that even make them > fused Linlin (no bigger mode)

Akainu : 2 shotted by sick dying wb
Amazing portrayal
Yeah yeah yeah, I’ll see you next week when the same NPC dialogue you’ve been spamming for years makes you hate Oda yet again. Lol

-->Shanks hitd kid who is unconscious on the floor and crew begs for his life

Fans : "Kid lost, look at how shanks won'

--> Law and kid unconscious on the floor , crews beg for their lives, BM leaves them after KOing the crew.
Fans : "Kid and Law didn't lose cause they got up shortly after"

The difference is that Oda ended Kid vs shanks definitely coz that's not an arc main battle where shanks is the villain and kid are with luffy.

:milaugh:like how can you deny Kid and law lost round 1
That's a Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.