Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks isn't his next opponent

Also what exactly Luffy needs to beat Shanks?
He's not Teach and IMu

Does Shanks counter Nika powers? Nope
Both have all 3 adhaki

You guys living in the moment
Shanks wouldn't KO kid if he was in wano and Shanks is the enemy
Maybe Luffy gets an ACoC upgrade? Who knows? Anyway, he won't stay the same regardless of who his next opponent will be. There are still many secrets around CoC.

Also while not even the biggest big mom fan/stan would argue oda handled her well her overall portrayal speaks for itself
Her being an emperor and comparable to kaido at the very worst. You could argue she's gotten weaker due to age but that doesn't change the fact she's still a monster

It's undeniably oda was inconsistent with her and refused to let her go all out
Whether it's
  1. Wedding cake mom
  2. O-lin
  3. Inconsistent use of haki specifically conquerors
  4. Even inconsistent use of homies. Them only appering when convenient and disappearing otherwise
    • Like deadass even misery went missing multiple times even mid attacks. Straight up vanishing for no reason by the end
  5. Hell even when she fell down the whole and was conscious she for some reason couldn't call her homies
  6. She wasn't even allowed to land mighty nation once
Even with all the dumb shit oda does to restrict her and its definitely alot of dumb shit linlin is still a monster

Linlin > shanks
:fullmom:
:kuzanshut:
People are just living in the moment

The bar for Shanks is so low that him beating kid by using his best move
Means
He's above kaido or BM

As if Kaido and BM won't beat kid 1v1 too
Especially kaido who can even last a round against g5 luffy

Shanks needs mode

The fact that he wanted and took the RP from Kid in this chapter proves that he always was in need of that RP. He didn't take it then and there because it wasn't deserved. He didn't open the way for the RP, Luffy and co did.

This isn't headcanon. In the end he had to get them meaning he was always in all those years dependent on them.
Like i said....he wasnt even trying to take Kid's. It was pure circumstance that Kid arrived just as Shanks was leaving. This isnt about him not needing RPs, this is about him going after them when he wanted to and why. And and the answer will always be Luffy, not Kaido

This chapter also implies that Luffy was indeed much stronger than his peers and it kinda makes sense

Luffy was already stronger than Law in Dressrosa. The awakening boost he got wasn't enough to cover the gap, especially with Luffy also gaining awakening

Then Luffy also had future sight(an ability that trolled Kid), adcoa, adcoc

After the Shanks vs Kid and Blackbeard vs Law debacle, Luffy, Shanks and Blackbeard will be the ones remaining standing in the battle for the ONE Piece. :endthis::lumazed::zehaha:
What is your current top 5 right now Bogard?
I remember your old one, did you also change few things as I did?

It isn't a lie when they lost

You think Oda would have them KOed on floor and crew beg for their lives if that isn't considered a loss?
They lost round 1 and "won" after getting back up

If that isn't an L then I wonder what's an L
You think every LOSS is when you KOed for good the whole arc? Nobody in Wano stayed Koed for good when KOed by Kaido/BM
You're hardcore coping Ndule.

That was from Oda you tard, he told me the end. I want to see your list, just to laugh at how dumb it must be.
Timeskip : 2009
Current year : 2023
Every arc after time skip main theme : science.
Punk hazard : Gasman
WCI : Judge
Wano : Queen
Egghead : Vegapunk
Dressrosa : smiles factory

Vegapunk : I creat strongest humanbeing with science.
Egghead : 800 years ago , ancient kingdom had advance science and technology.

I do not need check your whole list after checking Sanji. Sanji is embodied of science :)

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Man, when we saw Shanks he stopped Akainu, one Shot Kid. In comparison when we saw Mihawk: Vista stalled him, Crocodile stall him. The difference is there
Dont tell swordbois, they get angry... I made thread asking them for any Mihawk feats, all they did was negging themselves

Maybe Luffy gets an ACoC upgrade? Who knows? Anyway, he won't stay the same regardless of who his next opponent will be. There are still many secrets around CoC.
Luffy next PUs are Voat / D related
Maybe 3rd stage of CoC that Roger and Shanks may have

But He won't need PU for Shanks
He's not a physical freak...even G4 attacks KO Shanks.

Imu > Beehive Teach > kaido > Katakuri > Doffy
Akainu, BM and Shanks won't be above Kaido unless Shanks is stated to be above Kaido in power by narrator and Oda.

Shanks is like BM who lost to side character (kid/law) , he will lose to next main villain (Teach)

I think RHP coming to Egghead too , bBP is here already

Status
Not open for further replies.