Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So? Captain John was a Rocks pirate.

Meanwhile Shanks might turn out to not only be a D. but Xebec's son.
Despite not being a D and not having the ambition to be PK. So how does Shanks sitting back represents his power level?

Him being a failed Roger isn't true either. Roger conquered the Grand Line borrowing Oden's ability to read the RP and stole BM's RP. Not like he fought Big Mom and prime Kaido. Shanks is in a different position and now he makes his move.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If oda actually let big mom use her powers

:josad:
There are only two possible excuses
  1. Oda doesn't know how to let big mom fight without limiting her. Which honestly based on everything before onigashima is at least consistent lol
  2. Big mom's age was actually getting to her and limiting her. Her old age was referenced alot so i guess its possible but idk

Nah i don't agree
I think shanks had just as much potential as blackbeard even not being a d. Just like whitebeard isn't a d yet comparable to roger

Main reason I dont think hell reach his full potential is because he lost his arm
Why are those the nerfs instead of Big Mom just being retarded (factual), not good at combat (factual) or lacking in haki mastery (factual)?

1. Oda doesn't know how to let big mom fight without limiting her. Which honestly based on everything before onigashima is at least consistent lol
  2. Big mom's age was actually getting to her and limiting her. Her old age was referenced alot so i guess its possible but idk

Nah i don't agree
I think shanks had just as much potential as blackbeard even not being a d. Just like whitebeard isn't a d yet comparable to roger

Main reason I dont think hell reach his full potential is because he lost his arm
Nah even wB capped at Sick Roger level not healthy Prime Roger
He only equalled Sick Roger in combat!
That's why Roger greatest enemy was Xebec not WB
Prime Roger ~ or >= Xebec
Sick Roger ~ WB

honestly, my main goal was and is to push Shanks to Roger level and break old gen hype

Shanks > Mihawk is accepted
Lol Roger lvl
Roger & Prime Whitebeard Pk lvl
Shanks high Yonko lvl
Kaido midd Yonko lvl
BM low Yonko lvl
EOS
Luffy surpasses Roger Kami lvl
Zoro surpasses Shanks Pk lvl
Sanji when he beats Kizaru Low Yonko lvl
Anybody with little bit of brain power can figure this out. Your agenda will fail.

Nah i don't agree

3. Oda is a sexist mangaka.

I am sure that it's 1 and 3 at the same time.

Meme a loser, abandon ship now.
Things will only Spiral from here!!!!!
Kaido already massively shitted, Meme fans hoped off paneling was the reason. Now shank in 2 chapters shitted on Meme entire feat/portrayal built over multiple arcs. Bitching greenbull, an destroying Kid. It’s over
:kayneshrug:

Lol Roger lvl
Roger & Prime Whitebeard Pk lvl
Shanks high Yonko lvl
Kaido midd Yonko lvl
BM low Yonko lvl
EOS
Luffy surpasses Roger Kami lvl
Zoro surpasses Shanks Pk lvl
Sanji when he beats Kizaru Low Yonko lvl
Anybody with little bit of brain power can figure this out. Your agenda will fail.
Shanks feats on screen are equal or better than Roger
his hype is almost there

Status
Not open for further replies.