Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
we are all swimming in Shanks wank at the moment
I don't need to do more
Shanks did what was always meant to happen.

He is absurdly strong, Kidd is a fucking loser fraud who got off of Luffy's back and thought he's a big playa.

Oda used this chapter to tell everyone to stand in their line because any bs is not going thru.

What Oda is doing now is a disguised Budokai Tenkaichi. Enemies fighitng in brackets and waiting to lose to Satan in the future
More like a battle royale free for all than a tournament.

It all started after chapter 801 when Doflamingo called the Throne Wars:

- He was the first victim
- Then Bege technically
- Then Hawkins, Apoo, Drake, BM and Kaido
- Then technically Hancock (lost to BB), Weevil (lost to Aramaki), and Kuma (lost his mind lol), and Bonney.
- Now you have Kid and presumably Law.
- By the end of Egghead, you will probably remove Kizaru at least.

Still leaving:
- Blackbeard, Shanks, Mihawk, Buggy, Urouge, Luffy and Zoro on the Pirate side.
- Akainu, Fuji and Ryo on the Marines side
- Dragon, Sabo and his commanders on the Revo side.
- Likely Im and his Gorosei (not referenced here but also Im was not revealed by this point) on the WG side.

Urouge probably is like Bonney and Bege and relevant to a future plotline by arc In the least, and the rest of those eliminated will probably still be relevant in the endgame, but these are what is left.

I see such possibility although I'd prefer if Oda doesn't bring her back anymore. She's terribly written and clowned.

We are in endgame. It's time for real players to step up. Happy Endings should be reserved for Straw Hats when they reach One Piece.
You may be right, but since when Oda does a good or well-written thing with Big Mom ? That would be totally him to bring her back in such a terrible way.

@Superior to you
@Red Admiral

Shanks more close to Roger than to Prime Rayleigh is clear.

Rayleigh alongside his crew was confirmed to have fought equally for 3 days against Whitebeard's crew.

While Shanks displayed an attacck comparble to Roger, one-shottered Kidd (which both Kaido and Big Mom failed to)

I mean, Kaido failed to One-shot Law with thunder bagua, Big Mom failed to shot Law or Kidd, Luffy G5 never One-shotted Lucci but now Shanks does this casually.

Shanks Is Indeed the Roger of his era.
Post automatically merged:

So Sanji can use CoC now? :cheers:
So Mihawk has Shanks's feats now?

More like a battle royale free for all than a tournament.

It all started after chapter 801 when Doflamingo called the Throne Wars:

- He was the first victim
- Then Bege technically
- Then Hawkins, Apoo, Drake, BM and Kaido
- Then technically Hancock (lost to BB), Weevil (lost to Aramaki), and Kuma (lost his mind lol), and Bonney.
- Now you have Kid and presumably Law.
- By the end of Egghead, you will probably remove Kizaru at least.

Still leaving:
- Blackbeard, Shanks, Mihawk, Buggy, Urouge, Luffy and Zoro on the Pirate side.
- Akainu, Fuji and Ryo on the Marines side
- Dragon, Sabo and his commanders on the Revo side.
- Likely Im and his Gorosei (not referenced here but also Im was not revealed by this point) on the WG side.

Urouge probably is like Bonney and Bege and relevant to a future plotline by arc In the least, and the rest of those eliminated will probably still be relevant in the endgame, but these are what is left.

I dont think Urouge will ever comeback, like Enel, it feels too late now to not be some asspull imo . sad for me

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
You may be right, but since when Oda does a good or well-written thing with Big Mom ? That would be totally him to bring her back in such a terrible way.
I consider her dying as a "good" way to put her out.

This will actually be terrible if she's back.

Such a big pirate, connections and all. Turned into loving mommy and friendly ally. That would be a fucking death to a character times 1000.

I love the fact you KNOW Shanks gonna out perfom Roger without any panels

when you need to bring excuses for Pirate King Roger ... you know you are fighting a losing war
Not really. Only because Roger does an attack doesn't mean it's always world shaking. A great deal of characters block his Kamusari. Shanks will see the future and get angry at what Kid supposedly will do, then he'll get angry as he's said to be the scariest when angry and put far more power into the attack as Roger did.

Roger is still and will always be above Shanksu.

Status
Not open for further replies.