Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks did what was always meant to happen.

He is absurdly strong, Kidd is a fucking loser fraud who got off of Luffy's back and thought he's a big playa.

Oda used this chapter to tell everyone to stand in their line because any bs is not going thru.
fact is : only Luffy has enough plot armor to face Shanks

Oda will FUCK anyone else so he keep wanking to Shanks ...

Oda cosplay and identify as Shanks ... go ahead ... bet against him

Post automatically merged:

Not really. Only because Roger does an attack doesn't mean it's always world shaking. A great deal of characters block his Kamusari. Shanks will see the future and get angry at what Kid supposedly will do, then he'll get angry as he's said to be the scariest when angry and put far more power into the attack as Roger did.
it was THE ONLY named attack we saw from Roger

what? you think this is Shanks max power? lol

I see such possibility although I'd prefer if Oda doesn't bring her back anymore. She's terribly written and clowned.

We are in endgame. It's time for real players to step up. Happy Endings should be reserved for Straw Hats when they reach One Piece.
Also happy endings happen very often, and often to characters who should have stayed dead or who don't deserve it.

Just look at the recent cover story with CC and Judge.

then why did ODA the fkn author even bother to mention Shanks to hype Mihawks bounty? There was no need for that for your post to make sense. Mihawk “has EVEN Greater sword skills than the red emperor” Oda put it there for a reason not for shits and giggles :goyea:
ODA already told us that WGS is not all about strength or power, haki etc. but SWORD SKILL, whatever that means only ODA know.

He already doing mental mental gymnastics.

Nothing shows that Oden had AdCoC..

When Kaido said how far Luffy's ceiling can go, those 5 individuals represent different levels they are not on the same tier..

Roger>Xebec>Whitebeard>Shanks>Oden
Heyyyy brother rootbeer long time no talk :cheers::cheers::cheers: lol still on this agenda i see...who said anything about them being on the same tier lol by kaidos own words those were the people capable of fighting him luffy the weakest of that bunch at that specific moment was included. Also reread 1010 :cheers::cheers::cheers: zoro scar kaido using adv coc...oden did it first with adv coc

:kayneshrug:Let BM catch kid off-guard with her strongest attack coated with adcoc and ryuo
She'd win against Kid (no plot amour) too
doubt it, the fact oda didn’t show u that telling enough. Meme trash, can’t even hit shank now with FS. It’s over over!!!

Shanks needs fs , adcoc and ryuo to beat Kid with a powerful blow
Amazing but he didn't do anything which means he's above BM
he did tho. FS+ at least awakened Law lvl AP+lethality+ top tier stamina wayyyyy above meme on screen pay grade. She legitimately gets run over

The fight isn't about offensive stats only, BM is vastly superior in defensive stats .
Shank combat abilities, an Haki are all massively above meme. The only thing she has going for her is defense. But it’s worthless against shanks, because his AP/Lethality above fucking Law!!!! The guy having meme shit bricks
I'm waiting for his feats Vs BB
Then we can say if he is above BM or not
it’s shanks dog. U can virtually expect whatever he does to be cream of the crop epic!!!

@Superior to you
@Red Admiral

Shanks more close to Roger than to Prime Rayleigh is clear.

Rayleigh alongside his crew was confirmed to have fought equally for 3 days against Whitebeard's crew.

While Shanks displayed an attacck comparble to Roger, one-shottered Kidd (which both Kaido and Big Mom failed to)

I mean, Kaido failed to One-shot Law with thunder bagua, Big Mom failed to shot Law or Kidd, Luffy G5 never One-shotted Lucci but now Shanks does this casually.

Shanks Is Indeed the Roger of his era.

So Mihawk has Shanks's feats now?
This isn't a fair comparison, Kaido isn't a swordsman so his lethality isn't as great...

This is like comparing all the damage Kaido took in Onigashima and thinking Shanks can do the same.

All Top Tiers have their maxed-out skillset.

@Superior to you
@Red Admiral

Shanks more close to Roger than to Prime Rayleigh is clear.

Rayleigh alongside his crew was confirmed to have fought equally for 3 days against Whitebeard's crew.

While Shanks displayed an attacck comparble to Roger, one-shottered Kidd (which both Kaido and Big Mom failed to)

I mean, Kaido failed to One-shot Law with thunder bagua, Big Mom failed to shot Law or Kidd, Luffy G5 never One-shotted Lucci but now Shanks does this casually.

Shanks Is Indeed the Roger of his era.

yes please push this agenda to its max... gonna be a sad day for u when mihawk is confirmed over shanks and roger :steef:

I consider her dying as a "good" way to put her out.

This will actually be terrible if she's back.

Such a big pirate, connections and all. Turned into loving mommy and friendly ally. That would be a fucking death to a character times 1000.
Oda spent too much time saying that her original self is a loving and helping person, during her childhood and amnesiac moments, before Streusen, for me to not smell a rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.