Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
β€Ž
feels like the other way now. shanks evidently far greater influence
both in story and out of it with the fans.
Yeah he’s the MCs daddy + more popular
Which is fine
Here me out tho
I’m on the cusp of dropping Mihawk wank, this chapt kinda pushes that Shanks is that guy
That’s why I been saying mihawk needs to do real shit now without just passively sitting around

Yeah he’s the MCs daddy + more popular
Which is fine
Here me out tho
I’m on the cusp of dropping Mihawk wank, this chapt kinda pushes that Shanks is that guy
That’s why I been saying mihawk needs to do real shit now without just passively sitting around
Isn't Mihawk being keep for the end a good thing though? Still one of the rare top tiers left to never have been wounded on-screen

Details that don't matter, Zoro fans in general are hypocritical anyway if we use titles hype then no one is putting Kaido over Roger or Mihawk or anything like that, which is fine btw nothing wrong with that. But when others don't want to put Mihawk over Shanks solely due to a title don't be a dickhead
They do matter a lot these people have been using shanks non existent hakimanship to elevate him which in this chapter is torn to shreds where he is shown to be using Roger swordsmanship. If you want to compare feats it's only fair to do that once both characters are given equal opportunity of displaying their abilities. Until then we work what we have

Marineford is a great deal bigger than Amazon Lilly nice try. Also, Mihawk's feat was accidental, S-Hawk seems to be deliberate.

Why are you trying so hard to downplay??
If yall can't even acknowledge s-hawks strength why should anyone acknowledge mihawks

If s-hawk cutting Amazon lily is a 3/2 yc level feat
Mihawk cutting the iceberg isn't that much more hype

Took years for Shanks become a Yonko, Mihawk made bUggy one the moment he joined him
Mihawk join buggy because he scared the navy it’s the same reason why he join the WG look chad rayleigh don’t need anyone for living quiet even if Marines know he’s location :kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.