Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Details that don't matter, Zoro fans in general are hypocritical anyway if we use titles hype then no one is putting Kaido over Roger or Mihawk or anything like that, which is fine btw nothing wrong with that. But when others don't want to put Mihawk over Shanks solely due to a title don't be a dickhead
People forget that chapter 0 Roger is shown using a pistol in a war.

People are taking small details and exaggerating them for agenda.

I need mihawk feats without someone else included why do y’all find it so hard
Not roger not oden not shanks I want mihawk feats find them then get back
i do not think thats the proper way to look at mihawk tbh..oda has established him as the WORLDS STRONGEST SWORDSMAN as such any swordsman feat in the verse not only can mihawk do it as well he can do it much better as again he is the wss there is no inbetween.

example:zoro scars kaido with adv coc...mihawk will do a much better job than what zoro could have done thats just a down right fact lol

Mihawk needs to do something asap
His time is coming.

Like Shanks (until this chapter) and Dragon, dude has been saved for combat since forever.

Just after Shanks got his hype against GB, Mihawk got his soon after.
Now that Shanks has done something for once in the manga, Mihawk is soon to follow.

But yeah, he is in dire need of feats. Hope LOda won't offscreen that feat, or worse have him do nothing until his fight with Zoro

It is, keep crying, you won't change the facts.
You are the one who can't handle facts. I posted a panel from the Usopp gallery showing you it's Usopp's opinion. Now you are too afraid to say Pre-Skip Zoro is the WSS like it says in the picture I posted. Just admit you didn't know what you were talking about.
its a fact because mihawk has the title of WORLD STRONGEST SWORDSMAN:seriously::seriously::seriously: it is not brannew opinion :gokulaugh:argue against oda not me :suresure:...also since you want to treat mihawks words about not settling things because of the arm understand lets talk about the one important worrd you left out lol
ONE ARMED HASBEEN funny enough i am just now putting this together but mihawk is totally saying roger/shanks fighting style outdated as hell :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
You are using some shitty translation. Mihawk never calls him a has-been. Go ask anyone to look at the raw.
The argument that you guys always come up with is that Shanks is stronger for some haki mumbojumbo reason while you cant accept the simple fact that both Mihawk/Shanks are swordsmen with top tier Haki.

Its not like the whole OP verse talks about them but in their head they are thinking "Yeah Mihawk has amazing sword skills but his haki sucks and cannot fight/beat Shanks"
Haki is only relevant in so far as it is used for sword techniques. WiFi haki for instance, has nothing to do with swordsmanship.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
every swordsmen hype is mihawk hype...look at it from this angle and then you will see mihawk has plenty feats because he is over any and all swordsmen that have feats in the verse.
Sure, I get the logic that if a swordsman did something Mihawk can likely do it better since he is the strongest swordsman. I don't disagree. I just don't understand what's hype cool or exciting about it, since he has literally not shown anything ever. He cut some ice and negged early Zoro.

You are the one who can't handle facts. I posted a panel from the Usopp gallery showing you it's Usopp's opinion. Now you are too afraid to say Pre-Skip Zoro is the WSS like it says in the picture I posted. Just admit you didn't know what you were talking about.

You are using some shitty translation. Mihawk never calls him a has-been. Go ask anyone to look at the raw.

Haki is only relevant in so far as it is used for sword techniques. WiFi haki for instance, has nothing to do with swordsmanship.
give me the proof lmao

Details that don't matter, Zoro fans in general are hypocritical anyway if we use titles hype then no one is putting Kaido over Roger or Mihawk or anything like that, which is fine btw nothing wrong with that. But when others don't want to put Mihawk over Shanks solely due to a title don't be a dickhead
It's not just about your title, stop being an idiot.
I didn't see Kaido or Roger declaring himself the strongest, Mihawk put himself over Shanks from his introduction, I didn't see Roger or Kaido claiming to expect someone stronger than his former rival, I didn't see Roger or Shanks doing a Kokuto.

the mangaka absolutely does not
cause 'swordmanship' is very vague/broad
I made a thread about shanks haki not too long back and I would see comparisons to mihawk's conqueror's which hasnt even been shown. its pathetic.
As long Shanks uses his sword, it doesn't matter how much haki he puts it is. Haki is literally part of swordmanship. Zoro timeskip training about haki, his post-timeskip powerups were about haki...
Big Mom would be a swordsman if she always used Napoleon, but that's no the case.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That's cause Luffy gets a much stronger opponent than Zoro.
You can say that Luffy needing multiple rounds is a bad showing regardless, it's upto taste. Ultimately, Luffy at least get close to the opponent level by the end of each arcs, even if he's weaker.
Het gets fights which are more drawn out, with more combat abilities, etc.

How can you say with a straight face that Luffy had zero plotlines in Wano lol.
Luffy was the plotline itself. Joyboy/Nika lore and thematics directly connect him to the arc.

Oda uses Luffy as a hype tool, only to more than compensate soon enough.
But that is wrong, it's been explained several times... In fact, Zoro's opponents are harder challenges.
Mr1 is a greater challenge for Zoro than Crocodile.
Kaku was a greater challenge than Lucci.
Ryuma was a greater challenge than Moriah.
Pica was a greater challenge than Doffy.
King was a greater challenge than Kaido.
In the end, Zoro's opponents are always designed to be a bigger challenge for Zoro than Luffy's opponents would be.

..Isn't it boring having a character that never loses?
Do you see any of Zoribros complaining about it? :sanmoji:

Its honestly kinda funny or weird or whatever you want to call it

That mihawk is one of the easiest characters in the series to slander and make jokes about
All the while shanks is one of the most difficult to slander because of how much oda loves to hype him up

Meaning alot of mihawk wank comes from shanks
All the while none of shanks hype come from mihawk
:kuzanshut:

BM is a DF user, Shanks isn't. What else is Shanks gonna do? Put his sword down and start punching?
Every forms of haki yet shown in the series, including advanced haki, is applicable to swordsman.

Manga and official materials constantly mention Mihawk and Shanks together.
Mihawk gets "forced in" cause forever dudes have been clamoring about hakiman mental gymastics, and till date Shanks hasn't done anything without a sword.
And the first thing Shanks actually does something in combat since Marineford (where also he used the sword), was use a named sword attack to KO Kid. Why wouldn't dudes use that against the hakiman argument?
I dont care about lame haki-man arguments or whatever nonsense thats argued with swordmanship cause I never made that argument. what I care about is maintaining shanks feats are his and his alone

scares greenbull off?
one shots kidd ?

as far as am concerned only one person here should be getting all the hype for that. Thats how it works.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
His time is coming.

Like Shanks (until this chapter) and Dragon, dude has been saved for combat since forever.

Just after Shanks got his hype against GB, Mihawk got his soon after.
Now that Shanks has done something for once in the manga, Mihawk is soon to follow.

But yeah, he is in dire need of feats. Hope LOda won't offscreen that feat, or worse have him do nothing until his fight with Zoro
That’s a good point
Might come sooner than we think

It's not just about your title, stop being an idiot.
I didn't see Kaido or Roger declaring himself the strongest, Mihawk put himself over Shanks from his introduction, I didn't see Roger or Kaido claiming to expect someone stronger than his former rival, I didn't see Roger or Shanks doing a Kokuto.
Yeah no, they never settled their duel, one became a warlord, the other became 10 years after their duels an Emperor, don't give a rats ass about the title or Shanks swordplay

Status
Not open for further replies.