Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and why wouldn't it be?
Shanks honed his skills with the blade to a point of being Mihawk's rival, having duels Whitebeard named as one of the legends of the past, using a Meito that most likely is a supreme grade blade to channel his Haki through it.

I don't see how introducing kicks would benefit him. Zoro doesn't use kicks either despite being seen kicking.

Let him have it lol, its better than what originally was posted. Its still bad on a "fundamental" level, but at least Kid was able to fight.
Youbare going to be disappointed since all kidd did was trashvthe environment. He didn't even get the chance to hit Shanks. When Shanks prepared 1 attack it was it. The panels will show that Shanks was dodging and avoiding kidds attacks constantly with ease and when he decided to attack that was it

Shanks honed his skills with the blade to a point of being Mihawk's rival, having duels Whitebeard named as one of the legends of the past, using a Meito that most likely is a supreme grade blade to channel his Haki through it.

I don't see how introducing kicks would benefit him. Zoro doesn't use kicks either despite being seen kicking.
Garp rivaled roger who has supreme blade and insane coc with his fists, oda can do what he wants if he wants shanks more powerful

Mute point dumb at best since the same applies to devil fruit users. You think king saying "I am not your traditional fruit user and rely solely on my lunarian abilities" take away from the fact that he is still a fruit user? It's why this argument was always dumb
...what? The fuck are you talking about?
:christugh:

Mf, Oda literally drew this shit for this retarded ass debate. You think he drew this "you did not call yourself a swordsman" for no reason?

He already doesn't have Shanks as swordsman.
Mihawk's "hype" of having better "sword skills" only comes from him fighting a rookie Shanks of less than 1 bil bounty.

That's like saying that Katakuri and Luffy are still to this days equals just because they had equal fight couple arcs ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.