Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I do think some giants will save him because he offed big mom,only kidd and killer tho
Yeah thats a good point, I'd really like that. Would be extremely humbling for Kidd if they only save him and Killer too, especially as they're also DF users and can't swim due to it ofc. Kidd has to live with having not only his ship destroyed but losing his crew permanently too. That would be absolutely life changing for him, devastating beyond words.

Some theorised he will lose his crew and replace them with robots constructured and powered by his DF, like how Moria replaced his with zombies, that would make him more tragic and yet badass too lol.

I really hope Oda references BM being taken down with the giants and they realise Kidd was one of the people directly responsible for it too. Elbaf could be Kidds personal arc too. His big comeback/redemption, not as a contender for the Pirate King anymore but just to become someone greater/bigger/better than the arrogant, aggressive person he is. A more humbled but still legendary in his own ways character and pirate or w/e.

Maybe he might end up being impressed by the giants of Elbaf, humbled, even educated by them and choose to end up settling there and protecting it? Probably not but it would be pretty cool imo. I wouldn't mind if Oda gave Kidd some other major/important role in the OP world rather than chasing the OP and Pirate Kingship, something better than what happened to Moriah I mean, a chance for him to be and do something bigger and better than himself, something noble even lol. I suspect hes gonna play a big role against the WG, as he hates the corruption/debauchery/degeneracy of them and the Celestials too.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... Shanksu's allies are also bullshit...

Summary: Shanks the worst Yonko.

@Paperchampion23 I've read some theories about Shanks being part of the underworld/having allies here but ut seems it's not the case.

Last shot goes to Kurohige.
Letting weakling bear his flag has zero bearing seemingly on his strength or his affliliations with anyone else. He still had a means of sneaking into Mariejois, so he obviously has connections

Status
Not open for further replies.