Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro shanks only showed his intention to go after one piece after wano.

Also, he is good character - just look at the spoilers - he actually ask whether Kidd pirates are fine now or still injured?

Another this is how much inspiration shanks is for Luffy and how shanks is oda's self insert - I really don't see RHP fighting Luffy

And, even if luffy sated he will fight shanks 2-3 times doesn't mean he will. I mean luffy also said he will kick BM ass at Fishman and also said he will beat BM later on but he didn't. So this point is mute

And, I never said BB vs shanks will be off-panelled but this would be the fight where BB will grow as final opponent for Luffy for PK. He has 3 dfs possibly and thus has room for 3 awakening.

We know he has haki but oda can still give him AdCoC on top later on so him fighting shanks doesn't equate to oda showing full strength of BB.
Truth is i hoping we do have Shanks and luffy clash even if it not a full fight .
With the crews looking on at them, i think that would be awesome lol .

G

Gorosei Informer

I think Moby Dick got destroyed too, not sure if it was the flag ship but he still got his other 3. But Kid having his one ship destroyed is most definitely unprecedented :endthis:
Man this chapter is raw af :endthis:
Oh yeah great point! It took some serious damage from Akainus meteor fist spam, I think it was mentioned as destroyed too. "A captain goes down with his ship" and Whitebead died then too ofc, so its fitting if the Moby went with him too. It was his main ship too. Wiki says its destroyed too.

Akainu with that highest kill count as far as I remember and destroying a Yonkos flagship and killing said Yonko too, what a legend lol. Well Akainu did MOST of the work by far ofc, the most fatal/important damage.

Right? Despite what happened to Kidd, it was necessary for a great impactful moment imo, to really show the stakes/tension and that Shanks and Elbaf are not to be fucked with.
Its made the story exciting again, like how Kizaru and Saturn showed up but still havent arrived for months IRL now lol. People even joke that the BB ship will arrive before they do lmao.

I think this is being done to teach Kidd the value of true loss, losing what truly matters to you and actual consequences. Worse than just getting wrecked and jailed by Kaido and having Killer forced to eat a Smile. A true escalation.

Shanks' quote is gonna be extremely relevant here and its gonna be Kidd's biggest make or break moment:

Is he gonna give up and cope like Moria, Crocodile and that one filler pirate captain from Luffys flashback, who Roger slayed the crew of apparently? Or this his chance to be reborn and come out as someone better, wiser, more humble, stronger etc? This is where Kidd truly needs to grow up and embrace manhood/becoming an adult. This is what will make him as a person, a man, a captain and whatever he chooses to be and becomes in future too.

He's merely 23 years old too. He's in his prime agewise and has DECADES of life left potetially to live, to make progress and even success. He has SO MUCH he can do with his life if he lives on and chooses to live on and carry on too.

There's so much Oda could do with him and Kidd could do for himself but its whether that will happen. If its not relevant to the plot, we're not gonna get/see it anyway ofc but maybe a cover story for him EVENTUALLY or something? Or we'll see Kidd stuck at Elbaf if the SHs do go there as they're supposed to and we have a VERY interesting interaction with Kidd and Luffy over Shanks, especially what just happened? I wonder if Shanks will wait for Luffy at Elbaf or just pursue the OP regardless?

Bro shanks only showed his intention to go after one piece after wano.

Also, he is good character - just look at the spoilers - he actually ask whether Kidd pirates are fine now or still injured?

Another this is how much inspiration shanks is for Luffy and how shanks is oda's self insert - I really don't see RHP fighting Luffy

And, even if luffy sated he will fight shanks 2-3 times doesn't mean he will. I mean luffy also said he will kick BM ass at Fishman and also said he will beat BM later on but he didn't. So this point is mute

And, I never said BB vs shanks will be off-panelled but this would be the fight where BB will grow as final opponent for Luffy for PK. He has 3 dfs possibly and thus has room for 3 awakening.

We know he has haki but oda can still give him AdCoC on top later on so him fighting shanks doesn't equate to oda showing full strength of BB.
yeah this chater seems to fall in line with what you would expect out of shanks ethically/morally

kidd is the aggressor here
and hes acting to protect weaker people.

the reason he came to wano is also clearly stated.

He has strongest paramecia

One of the strongest logia

He will be having one of the strongest zoan - which I think he already has it.

He will get awakening for sure - for which one or for all of them would be worth seeing.
crazy part is with NO fruit he left a scar on this mad lad Shanks. Dude I think Blackbeard has some sort of mental switch that puts him on demon time cause the guy whos boxing Law isnt the same guy who hurt shanks.

Oh yeah great point! It took some serious damage from Akainus meteor fist spam, I think it was mentioned as destroyed too. "A captain goes down with his ship" and Whitebead died then too ofc, so its fitting if the Moby went with him too. It was his main ship too. Wiki says its destroyed too.

Akainu with that highest kill count as far as I remember and destroying a Yonkos flagship and killing said Yonko too, what a legend lol. Well Akainu did MOST of the work by far ofc, the most fatal/important damage.

Right? Despite what happened to Kidd, it was necessary for a great impactful moment imo, to really show the stakes/tension and that Shanks and Elbaf are not to be fucked with.
Its made the story exciting again, like how Kizaru and Saturn showed up but still havent arrived for months IRL now lol. People even joke that the BB ship will arrive before they do lmao.

I think this is being done to teach Kidd the value of true loss, losing what truly matters to you and actual consequences. Worse than just getting wrecked and jailed by Kaido and having Killer forced to eat a Smile. A true escalation.

Shanks' quote is gonna be extremely relevant here and its gonna be Kidd's biggest make or break moment:

Is he gonna give up and cope like Moria, Crocodile and that one filler pirate captain from Luffys flashback, who Roger slayed the crew of apparently? Or this his chance to be reborn and come out as someone better, wiser, more humble, stronger etc? This is where Kidd truly needs to grow up and embrace manhood/becoming an adult. This is what will make him as a person, a man, a captain and whatever he chooses to be and becomes in future too.

He's merely 23 years old too. He's in his prime agewise and has DECADES of life left potetially to live, to make progress and even success. He has SO MUCH he can do with his life if he lives on and chooses to live on and carry on too.

There's so much Oda could do with him and Kidd could do for himself but its whether that will happen. If its not relevant to the plot, we're not gonna get/see it anyway ofc but maybe a cover story for him EVENTUALLY or something? Or we'll see Kidd stuck at Elbaf if the SHs do go there as they're supposed to and we have a VERY interesting interaction with Kidd and Luffy over Shanks, especially what just happened? I wonder if Shanks will wait for Luffy at Elbaf or just pursue the OP regardless?
Akainu killed no one

Status
Not open for further replies.