Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is. :crazwhat:
You will just have to learn it the hard way.
Because you are still confused about that panel and what tougher path means.

Either identical or better than Roger's.
Oh brother :steef:
Please just go read a samurai manga where a character like Zoro is the main character and spare us all the nonsense.

Insane.
Doesn't make sense from a Powerscaling POV.
Doesn't make sense from a Narrative POV.

The fuck is Oda even smoking? He really wants to make Shanks the Jesus Christ of One Piece or something, fr. Mf will walk on water and multiply fishes next time we see him.

Pathetic. And if someone enjoys the way things are developing, that someone is even more pathetic than Oda...
:mihugh:
True but ngl this would have happened to Kidd no matter who he fought.

Tell it to his fans bro. They feel One Piece is shit because the character they like is nothing but a hype scapegoat to Shanks as decided by someone who created the character in the first place.
Whats even sadder is in hindsight, this shit has been planned for nearly 300 chapters when they held a grudge against Shanks prior and formed an alliance. Even longer when you factor in Law/BB's relationship with the Rocky Port incident, which has been known since Punk Hazard.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Whoever Kids based on f*cked his wife. Only explanation
Probably killed his dog and set it on fire too, and like bullied him throughout his entire life or something. Oda literally treating kidd like pure garbage is hilarious but I find it insane how little he seems to respect the character

Both Shanks and Blackbeard are seemingly very on the nose analogues for Order and Chaos. Its really that simple. They both probably embody everything the other hates. Then you have Luffy basically in the middle, who basically acts like both when he sees fit lol
Hmm Shanks wanna get One Piece, Luffy wanna get One Piece. They should have a confrontation.

But...Shanks protect his friends and allies like a true bro...so i cant picture what the cause of Luffy vs Shanks will be. I personally would like it if Oda make it a three-way battle of L vs S vs BB, but will Luffy even seriously have a reason to defeat Shanks when all Shanks habit is protecting his bros like this?

Okay wtf is plot armour luffy?????
He is the protagonist, wtf are u guys expecting oda to do???
Kill him???
Stop saying plot armour luffy he is legit advcoc user.
According to them Kaido being that strong isn't plot armor while Luffy is. :kobeha: They're losers bro. Dont mind them. They are frustrated virgins who have nothing to do in their lives and feel important by talking bs and hating here.

Wanted to give a reply but I don't think I can reason you out of something you dug up

Will just leave it with - this was a good ass chapter imo. One of the problems people have that being rivals - they have to lose to Luffy only, but that's not true, they are in a competition, they can lose the competition by losing to Shanks and BB too.
Always been OK with Shanks defeating Kidd. Honestly it was either that or someone intervening to stop the battle.

But Jesus Piece? Nah man, I leave that to you.

Shanks attack must have been way stronger than Rogers. Remember Roger only did a casual attack while smiling to inform Oden he needs to know his place. Shanks brought out the bazooka in rage to destroy Kidd before he does any damage.
But if Kidd with help wasn't sent flying to kingdom and still got one shotted we can't even scale him to YC Oden.

Shanks one shotting Kidd and Killer is insane! Since his fleet is weak, Red Hair pirates must be insanely strong to maintain the Yonko status.
I’m not greatly interested in York plot. Hope Luffy, Zoro can defeat Serpahims fast and proceed. They are a yonko crew for God’s sake.
Seems like Blackbeard has arrived at Egghead. It’ll be very interesting! Can’t wait

Status
Not open for further replies.