Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
? I have no headcanon, Oda built up Kidd in Wano, gave Killer a dedicated chapter and fight to cheer for his captain and Kidd took down BM albeit with a lot of help and plot but still. Kidd/Killer/Law/Luffy/Zoro had the panel of the new gen ushering in the dawn,etc

Any reader would then assume that Kidd will have relevance going forward. Oda just straight up baited us.
Not my problem, Kidd has to 2v1 a more "merciful" Yonko member what makes you think a more serious and ruthless one is gonna go easy on them?

Who could've predicted the fleet was there for Kidd hype it's easier to destroy the ships, i fucking did:milaugh:

But Oda didn't even allow Kidd that, and had Shanks one shot both Kidd n Killer before they can do anything. That's one of the worst treatment any character has gotten lol

I don’t know if Luffy would like hearing Dory and Brogy kill an ally lmao. They technically didn’t do anything wrong but from a SH perspective, feels wrong.
I think this'll be one of the dark sides of the Elbaf arc. There's all the built up romanticism of the Elbaf warrior spirit, but then there's also Saul there, the Drake of giants. Saul's not from Elbaf and said himself not all the giants are killers like the Elbaf giants. That and Loki will probably be the main villain.

It'll be interesting if that's a direction taken, especially given how much Oda's hyped Elbaf and how Vicky the Viking inspired the series.

Life ain’t easy when Zoro ain’t there :saden::saden:

On a serious note:

-Finally a very useful way to use FS. This far better than what was shown until now. Shanks saw a global future not just a future that concern himself. The ability is use as it should.
-Oda find a way to make Shanks presence next to Wano to make sense. It will not defeat the allegations but as a whole it is better.
-Oda is cleverly setting up Bb vs Shanks once more.

I tend to give crevé it where credit is due so Good Job one that one Oda:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.