Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

That's definitely the best way to put it yeah. Kidd was portrayed as fairly strong and has a 3Bil bounty (Id argue it should be lower than Law's and Luffy's but whatever) thing is that's like the perfect tool to hype up Shanks by having him one shot him with Kamusari, just to show how strong Shanks is. The cost being that a supposedly strong character gets fucking wiped off of the face of the manga, and the sanity of every kidd fan as well :kobeha:
Right? Giving those 3 equal bounties actually pissed me off lol. So forced.

Oda definitely did it so he can say Shanks 1 shot a 3 billion guy too, sigh. Blackbeard is on 3.3 billion now I think and Mihawk on 3.9? What you trying to say here Oda? Lmao.

100% too lmfaooo, the biggest casualty here is definitely the sanity and hopes of us Kidd fans, although I'm already crazy/used to it, so it's affecting me a lot less too!

:joker::risiup::saden::shame::pepebuggy:

I genuinely worry for the other Kidd fans especially Pantheos, Reference, Reggie, LukeG etc. This has understandingly broken and upset them but after seeing Sanji get shat on for MANY years, this is nothing new for me. Same shit, different character lol.

I'll wait to see where Oda goes with this before I truly snap or not, before I might break as well lmfao.

It's probably true though. In Wano it wasn't as obvious because Luffy also got dunked on early on by Kaido so it kinda passively redeemed Kidd in the process, and he still fought decently against the two emperors so it was still debatable back then. Now? I feel like it's way too obvious Oda basically used kidd for his own devices and has some kind of distaste for him, unless we get another gotcha moment but that just seems weird at that point
Yeah. I’ve lost the faith in him. Law at least looked decent. Kid got nothing

Right? Giving those 3 equal bounties actually pissed me off lol. So forced.

Oda definitely did it so he can say Shanks 1 shot a 3 billion guy too, sigh. Blackbeard is on 3.3 billion now I think and Mihawk on 3.9? What you trying to say here Oda? Lmao.

100% too lmfaooo, the biggest casualty here is definitely the sanity and hopes of us Kidd fans, although I'm already crazy/used to it, so it's affecting me a lot less too!

:joker::risiup::saden::shame::pepebuggy:

I genuinely worry for the other Kidd fans especially Pantheos, Reference, Reggie, LukeG etc. This has understandingly broken and upset them but after seeing Sanji get shat on for MANY years, this is nothing new for me. Same shit, different character lol.

I'll wait to see where Oda goes with this before I truly snap or not, before I might break as well lmfao.
Mihawk is 3.6
BB is 3.9 btw

G

Gorosei Informer

Kid fans still coping, most people pointed out how nerfed Big Mom was in Onigashima and how she forgot to use haki after taking out Page One, difference now is that an emperor actually angry an using their potential can take out Kid, the bad writing was back then, not now.
You can just quote me instead.

I've been fiercely defending the Shanks vs Kidd stuff too since the spoilers came out too. I even wrote up arguments why it's normal for Shanks to use so much haki amd makes sense. I've literally made essays defending this here lmfao.

That's definitely the best way to put it yeah. Kidd was portrayed as fairly strong and has a 3Bil bounty (Id argue it should be lower than Law's and Luffy's but whatever) thing is that's like the perfect tool to hype up Shanks by having him one shot him with Kamusari, just to show how strong Shanks is. The cost being that a supposedly strong character gets fucking wiped off of the face of the manga, and the sanity of every kidd fan as well :kobeha:
Shanks didnt need anything to hype him up, this is a waste of a character to hype another character that doesnt need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.