Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s literally in the chapter

Shanks one shots him because he knows what will happen if he doesn’t.

That’s completely different from Kaido treating Luffy like a non-threat and disposing of him.

Shanks is one shotting Kid BECAUSE of how strong Kid is.
Threat to only his fodder allies, who are apparently name dropped as fodder especially to emphasize it

You're technically right. But you aren't that strong (relatively speaking) if you are one shot material.

There is really no salvaging this situation. The actual one shot somehow was even worse than the initial spoilers, because both Kid and Killer together got one shot.

Cherry on top ending with the ship named after Kid's dead lover and other 3 mains (Killer/Heat/Wire) friend, destroyed and sunk. That ship probably meant a lot more to them than Merry meant to SHs.

Most brutal burial in OP I've seen. I actually feel sad

G

Gorosei Informer

.i'm curious even about whether Oda will dare to humiliate Shanks like Kaidou beating Oden due to hostage or Kaidou screaming around from each and every enemies' attack lol
Honestly, I seriously doubt it. Although if Luffy faces him as he should, is he gonna clown Shanks HARD with it like he did to Kaido, the full Toon Force/The Mask shenanigans or is it gonna be more limited like his recent fight with Lucci? Probably the latter. Id love to see Shanks try to tank a Bajrang Gun too LMFAO!

Hes gonna make Luffy vs Shanks the most flashy/showy/epic fight though. Nothing is gonna top that imo, which makes wonder if Shanks will be purposely saved for the final fight in the series for this reason too. Also why Oda wont show us any Shanks vs Mihawk, just has him clashing with people and doesn't even tell us, never mind show us what happened with him and Kaido too lol.

I REALLY wanted to see Luffy use the full Toon Force on Lucci when they fought (he did do some stuff like the giant head thing BUT Lucci got off easy compared to Kaido lol) and especially to Shanks, Akainu, Blackbeard but I think Akainu and Shanks are gonna be spared by Oda and shown mercy in that regard. Luffy will be more "serious" vs them as he always was pre G5 and ironically contradicting how he behaved vs Kaido once he was "reborn" and awakened lol. We're never gonna get "Are you having fun Akainu?" SMH!

Shanks being humiliated like that would be funny and extremely catharthic after this chapter too but it won't happen imo.

Since Shanks blatantly uses a sword to fight and thus IS a swordsman regardless of what people think, how is Luffy gonna handle that, especially when Shanks is such a haki god too? If Shanks actually got serious vs him (another potential issue, will Shanks get serious against Luffy and how? Would he not want to hold back?), whats stopping him shredding Luffy up? Will Luffys haki be enough to protect him?

I remember when Luffy had a "Future Sight" moment of seeing Mihawk slicing his hands off, that was a horrifying moment and the same could easily happen with Shanks, I mean Cracker almost cut off Luffys arm too! I guess Adv CoC is gonna play a huge rule in protecting Luffy from Shanks ofc?

Shanks had that mfer Kid arms stretched out like he was on the cross. Depending on how much more we get of Shanks, this might be the first time someone other than Luffy gets #1 on the popularity poll. Brother is him.

Status
Not open for further replies.