Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard is reckless and aggressive. He has these plans, but when it comes to fights he jumps in gets wrecked then wrecks back.

Honestly, it’s the perfect opposite to Shanks’ assessing the situation before fighting.
It's perfect. It's a shame we wont get a decent reverie length arc focusing on them and their crews duking and scheming to get the better of the other.

Really with 9-10 chapters he could draw plenty

Isn't it funny when you compare him to the larines who always have to pick on nerfed or distracted opponents?
Kizaru was lucky to only be stalled by an old rusty man who lost ambition. But Rayleigh gave us a hint by saying that if he was younger, he would've quickly left Kizaru in the dirt to help the others with Kuma, with Kizaru asking him to not embarrass him by wanting even more than stopping himself.

Given how Shanks treated an Admiral with his wifi from 50 miles away, Shanks would slap an admirals ass as if he was a toddler.

It's perfect. It's a shame we wont get a decent reverie length arc focusing on them and their crews duking and scheming to get tge better of the other.

Really with 9-10 chapters hw could draw plenty
Honestly. If we had a mini arc about their chase it may be one of the most popular in the series.

We dont even need full fights for most of the crew members tbh

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I think Ive become too old for this manga tbh. Its become clear that Oda just doesnt care anymore. Kidd was done very very very dirty, especially after he was built up in Wano with Killer beating Hawkins and then Law and Him beating BM albeit with many many many asterixes I felt like Kidd was destined for more but I guess Oda just baited us.

@MarineHQ @Peroroncino
I am happy to finally see some stakes in the story

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
sure, Shanks needs to prove he is as badass as Aramaki .... LLOOOLLL

Shanks can’t prove that he is as badass as Aramaki.

He brought his whole fleet to face one rookie and attacked the rookie when he was distracted,

He attacked Aramaki when Aramaki was distracted by the force who killed two characters Shanks lived his whole life in fear of,

He blocked Akainu’s attack when Akainu was distracted by Koby,

You know, I’m starting to notice a theme with Shanks. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.