Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Mihawk wasn't trying to hit Luffy. Just force him away from Ace.

Luffy didn't even realize that.

Try reading the manga instead of nitpicking a scene to push your agenda.

Mihawk showed us he can easily tag Luffy without even trying with his eyes close.

Mihawk has FS. It different than others because he can project it into others so they can also see the future if they are calm.
This is all head canon BS .
Mihawk project FS on others is some nonsense .
Just simple call it what it was Luffy saw how the attack would go and stop and Mihawk was not that serious vs him .

I mean, Mihawk was testing Luffy. But I agree, if we ignore the WSS title, feat wise, Mihawk is struggling.

:kayneshrug:
Why is it so hard for swordbros to admit this lmao

It’s just the truth

It doesn’t mean Shanks is stronger than Mihawk

All it means is Oda has done a piss poor job at showcasing Mihawk’s superiority (showing his strength at all, really)

Green Bull rans away
Shanks is a coward
I don’t understand admiral stans defending and hyping GB. GB is a third-rate admiral with more Ls than Ws. GB couldn’t do anything to Sabo. Momo was going toe to toe with GB.Shanks wif haki-ed him so bad GB ran. GB was able to get weevil on a marine ship. I will give GB that. Would that stuff happen to other admirals?

@Sentinel @comrade @Playa4321 @Garp the Fist @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Geo @nik87 :endthis:
i said it , Kidd and Law are YC level but ppl clowned me and called me a hater now what ? don't tell me a low top tier is getting one shotted like that lmao ? Old Rayleigh , Old Garp , Old Sengoku and the List goes ; crazy how Zoro fans know how to powerscale :shocking:
Yes Old legends could get one shotted if they can’t block, Zoro could too. Shanks got a clean shot which was fully Kid’s fault but still. No conventional yc1 is surviving that also (except King due to his hax), this doesn’t put Kid back in their level. He already proved himself to be above them. Imagine Marco being replaced with Kid, would that hype Shanks? No. This was a shock factor precisely because someone on Kid‘s level shouldn’t get 1 shot like this.

I don’t understand admiral stans defending and hyping GB. GB is a third-rate admiral with more Ls than Ws. GB couldn’t do anything to Sabo. Momo was going toe to toe with GB.Shanks wif haki-ed him so bad GB ran. GB was able to get weevil on a marine ship. I will give GB that. Would that stuff happen to other admirals?
they have to
please understand them

THEY
HAVE
TO

So i assume we both agree that kid and Oden weren't cut?

Shanks and roger have no need to holdback against oden or kid tho. They gain nothing from not trying to cut them
The attack being a shockwave like attack makes more sense then them restricting their power
Kamusari is a shockwave attack, yes. It doesn't mean they're holding back, although I highly doubt Kamusari is a high-end attack for either Shanks or Roger.

Zoro also has shockwave attacks:

Ryokugyu negged two commanders immediately after neg diffing a warlord.

Shanks had to intervene just to stop Ryo from killing Momo and luffy.

Ryokugyu > Any admiral not Akainu

Status
Not open for further replies.