Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87 zoro won't be able to see Shiryu I don't think there's a cutting nothing or invisible pu so if he can't see him is be able to see the invisible a crazy CoO pu come from this also black blades but oda says there's need more than haki to that and mihawk well you know
I think Shiryu will be visible but wont have physical form.
It will be like Luffy trying to hit Prometheus back in WCI...
Without ability to cut Nothing, you cant harm Shiryu.
Also, Zoro beating a top-tier FS user while not having FS himself is just a super flex. :fransuper:

G

Gorosei Informer

Personally, I would hate FS on Zoro.
Because it devalues his already excellent CoO and his battle instincts, reflexes and focus.
I would rather that his advanced CoO goes the BOAT route and detecting breath of everything.
Don't worry.

"Zoro can only see one microsecond into the future"
-Some guy on his 12th account

He might as well not have it.:finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

No the Apoo of this community is @Mr. Reloaded :kobeha:
Lmaooo thats true! Morj can be Kanjuro or something lol.
It’s fine everyone eventually comes to realize marimo greatness at some point :myman:
Aye absolutely true!

:cheers::kata: :zosmug:

Speaking of which....

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nYX9LX

Post automatically merged:

I think Shiryu will be visible but wont have physical form.
It will be like Luffy trying to hit Prometheus back in WCI...
Without ability to cut Nothing, you cant harm Shiryu.
Also, Zoro beating a top-tier FS user while not having FS himself is just a super flex. :fransuper:
This would be the perfect throwback to the Mr 1 fight too. The ability to "cut nothing". Surpassing matter and reality, definition or w/e. Embracing the abstract. Kubo had a moment like that with Kenpachi in the final arc of Bleach, which I liked too but Odas version is (from the Mr 1 fifht) and will be better too (vs Shiryu who might be awakened too hopefully) ofc lol.

Still the best Zoro fight in the series imo.

I was kinda bitter initially on S-Hawk having a DF and Mr 1's fruit, the Dice Dice one ofc BUT it makes complete sense of him too ofc and helps compensate for him being so young and inexperienced, unless Bonney ages him up and even ignoring that, thanks to these Seraphim, we can get an idea of what Mihawk would be like with a DF too, especially that one as well. S-Hawk will bring out the full potential of that fruit hopefully.

I'm still hoping for an absolutely raw, balls to the walls fight between Zoro and Fujitora at some point, no holds barred but complete respect for each other and just two legendary swordsmen going at it and giving us the ultimate payoff of Zoro vs Fujitora from Dressrosa and also making Zoro clash with him in the movies and such too.

Last edited by a moderator: