Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
He's not kawaii as long as he is shading me.
I came late to the party and he started to push me because I gave a town read and he said he doesn't like the explanation.
But what i did was more than that, I voted for the scum read of my town read.
When a player is so sure of his push there is more often than not something wrong in his intention, because scum is affraid of villagers finding each other and supporting each other.
Last game he subbed in a slot where he had to make a pockety play and he couldn't enjoy the game state too much. Now he can use his tricks to the fullest.
I might be jumping into a conversation i don’t have the context of yet, but a player pushing you on an explanation of a read he doesn’t like has nothing to do with you voting a scum read of your town read.

Also, Town player stick hard to their guns when they think they’re onto something as well. It’s not always from a wrong intention. That’s false dichotomy, Michelle.

Players List:

1- @Pot Goblin - Wolf
2- @Dr_Professor83 - Town
3- @Michelle - Wolf
4- @Flower - Town
5- @Lord Melkor - Null
6- @Underworld Broker - Wolf
7- @Apollo - Town
8- @Charlie - Wolf
9- @Dr. Watson - Null
10- @TheAncientCenturion - Town
11- @Xlaw - Null
12- @MUUGEN - Null
13- @Kerkovian - Wolf
14- @T-Pein™ - Wolf
15- @MonochromeYoru - Wolf
16- @MangoSenpai - Town
17- @Yo Tan Wa - Wolf
18- @Peroroncino - Wolf
19- @Kobe - Town
20- @AL sama - Town
21- @Rottkins - Town
22- @Psylocke - Town
23- @Sallucion - Town
24- @~UwU~ - Town
25- @Lindltaylor - Null
26- @Mr. Reloaded - Wolf
27- @Reborn - Town
28- @Adam 🍎 - Town
29- @Ratchet - Town
30- @Mashiro Blue - Town
31- @Kiku - Wolf
32- @Ekkologix - Null
33- @Ultra - Town
34- @SoulKiller - Town
35- @Destroya - LOCK Town
Why is Broker in your scum read list? Also you stated alot of these wolf reads are people who pop up and say hi and you will show them no mercy, but I see some players as null and they haven't even said anything. One would think you wouldn't show inactives mercy either as well no?

You must not be very bright, huh. Its not really something that requires extrapolation, now, does it?
...You insinutated I'm pushing an agenda. So yes, that does require...I think you're looking for the word *elaboration*

What agendas? And why is it scummy? If you have any conviction in this, there's no reason to hold your cards - tell the world how scummy I am. This is how the game progresses.

Is this supposed to mean anything?

This is a bastard game, I'm chilling. I'm posting because thread is comfy right now.
You've been posting consistently since the game started, significantly more than anyone else. You're the farthest thing from chill

...You insinutated I'm pushing an agenda. So yes, that does require...I think you're looking for the word *elaboration*

What agendas? And why is it scummy? If you have any conviction in this, there's no reason to hold your cards - tell the world how scummy I am. This is how the game progresses.
I'm just chilling right now, sorry <3

I gotta say I'm not impressed Michelle.

First and foremost you don't factor or address the aspect of Kobe's miller claim at all.

Secondly you flip Kobe's contrast in meta between this game and the game you just played as his scum mate - which should indicate he's at least a bit less likely to be scum - and try to flip that as a reason to scum read him further.

Like, what basis do you have for thinking that fresh kobe plays any less like softpaw chickenshit scum than he did as sub-in? What's the distinction there?

Why are you making team mate/associative reads prior to a flip and also without having a single reason to read me beyond sheeping Ratchet?
I let Ratchet to read you, is easier for me without reading the part before I entered the game.
The possible associative read is based on Kobe's reaction. That reaction is not a logical one fmpov.
Am I right? Idk, but if I talk about my suspicion I can find more answers.

You've been posting consistently since the game started, significantly more than anyone else. You're the farthest thing from chill
Again - why is this meaningful?

Is it a contradiction in what I stated earlier? Maybe. But being active is not an inherently scummy trait, so it's not really clear what makes this bad

Why is Broker in your scum read list? Also you stated alot of these wolf reads are people who pop up and say hi and you will show them no mercy, but I see some players as null and they haven't even said anything. One would think you wouldn't show inactives mercy either as well no?
Broki is just put as wolf because I don't trust her PRing again and I think that oddly enough, even though I didn't read any of her posts in Weebs, despite the impossible PR, there was clear effort. Here I feel there's almost a luring vibe around her PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.