Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah I dunno I don't think you don't see how the post was facetious.
no i think u still think i care if she slipped or not. agian her being aizen or not doesnt matter. im more focused on her resopnse to it, to he response to the questions before it, and even her response now

ur acting like all im saying here is kiku = aizen and tunneling on that angle, when thats a small part of it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
no i think u still think i care if she slipped or not. agian her being aizen or not doesnt matter. im more focused on her resopnse to it, to he response to the questions before it, and even her response now

ur acting like all im saying here is kiku = aizen and tunneling on that angle, when thats a small part of it
I don't think her interactions around you look terrible, no.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't think her interactions around you look terrible, no.
shes not making the game very easy on her by ignoring easy yes or no questions, regardless of alignment, followed by unexplaiend omgus vote on me

i asked yesterday how experienced or how she plays as scum but received no reply to that either. i may be bothering too much sometimes

forgot i was only here to shit post and mash abilities

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
kekko imma just put you on ignore cause youre utterly fukcing stupid i dont even know how you made this far in life youre completely useless.

I HAVE NEVER ONCE CLAIMED TO HAVE MECH INFORMATION YOUR CONSTANT NEED FOR ATTENTION BY TWISTING WORDS AND CREATING YOUR OWN PARANOID FALSE NARRATIVES IT UTTERLY RETARDED.

YOUR GAMEPLAY IS JUST BAD THAT I CAUGHT YOU AS SCUM AND THATS THAT

GOOD LUCK DISPROVING MY ROLE

Status
Not open for further replies.