Status
Not open for further replies.
When you begin to even realize that the last 400 chapters or so has barely addressed any of the major plot points that have been set up in this series and Wano likely isn't even going to answer any of them save for a few hints lol. The Smile/Doflamingo/BM/Kaido plotline, while entirely necessary as they were teased characters pre-timeskip, it only resolves a minute portion of the entire plot still ongoing.

Made this list in another thread, and its not even fully comprehensive:

I. Characters
- Kaido's past/Rocks history/relationship with Big mom
- Remaining Rocks Pirates, if they are still alive
- Numbers, Yamato, the potential "Ace"
- Further exposition of BMs children at Wano (powers, personalities, etc)

- Vegapunk, his Special Science Group (SSG) and their goals, personalities, etc (I'm sure they are crazy as fuck)
- Kuma's goals, motivations, etc.
- Bonney and her relationship to Kuma
- Dragon's goals and personal motivations. Why did he not follow in Garp's footsteps. What was their fallout?
- Further characterization of the RA Commanders

- Reveals and personalities of CP-0 and its members
- Ryokugyu and his reveal
- Other Marine figures, formal introductions for Chaton/Momosagi. Other "Zodiac" Vice Admirals if they exist.
- Kong and his role in the World Government, other WG members. The hierarchy of the WG.
- History behind the Gorosei and their personalities, powers, goals, etc.
- Literally everything about Im

- Blackbeard, his end goals, full crew powers, personalities, history, and his 10th Titanic Captain.
- Shanks, his end goals, enigmatic personality, etc. His crews personalities, relationships, strengths.

- End goals for the Supernova
- Function/goals behind the Strawhat Fleet (their "major incident")
- End goals/plotlines from "Friendly" marines such as Koby, Smoker/Tashigi, Aokiji
- End goal/plotlines of every former Shichibukai (Buggy, Mihawk, Hancock, Weevil, Kuma)
- End goal/plotlines of every former villain (Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, Moria, Doflamingo, Katakuri) if they factor into the remaining story
- End goal/plotlines to extraneous characters/groups like the Underworld or the Level 6 Escapees still at large.

II. Locations (if we actually get them or just lore dumps)
- Nature of Pirate Island (Beehive) and it possibly giving some further background on Blackbeard, Davy Back Fights, possibly Underworld related. May or may not be significant in the end. We received the same kind of random introduction to WCI from FI about BM, its so its possible the Strawhats visit this location as a small/large arc.
- Vegapunk's Facility/Island/Emerald City (if we actually get to see it), it has been teased several times by Smoker, Fuji, etc.
- Elbaf and its gigantic tree has surely been teased. Hinted that it may have ties to sky islands, the moon, other islands, etc due to this tree and its size.
- God Valley and its significance to Rocks (and why Roger/Garp were also there at the time). Shanks being the same age as the incident is peculiar. Buggy possibly too.
- Lodestar being the last geographical island on Grand Line
- Laugh Tale being the final island in general and obvious reasons why we need to see it
- New Marineford/Mariejois as potential locations. Its very possible that the Final War takes place between these 2 locations and Fishman island for theorized reasons.

III. Plotlines
- How every notable faction mentioned either collides or concedes at the above locations or new locations. This includes how Luffy will surpass the 4 Yonko (+their end goals), fates of every character, significance of many others, etc. Wano's War, the Final War, etc.
- Plot relevance of King's (and Tengu's?) apparently extinct species
- The Last Road Poneglyph and its location
- How the Moon factors into the plot
- Origins of species/the world (the Moon lore sort of touches on this at least for the winged people with Enel)
- Origin/Nature of Devil Fruits
- Joy Boy, Rocks and Im, the 3 most enigmatic characters we have in the series we have thus far and their goals (dead or alive)
- Sunlight Tree Eve and FI's dependence on hiding under the sea (and its eventual destruction)
- The WG's National Treasure
- All 10 (for now) Strawhat dreams, EoS fates.
- Ancient Weapons and their usage
- One Piece
- True History

add Flashback Fujitora + maybe Flashback admirals
Post automatically merged:

When you begin to even realize that the last 400 chapters or so has barely addressed any of the major plot points that have been set up in this series and Wano likely isn't even going to answer any of them save for a few hints lol. The Smile/Doflamingo/BM/Kaido plotline, while entirely necessary as they were teased characters pre-timeskip, it only resolves a minute portion of the entire plot still ongoing.

Made this list in another thread, and its not even fully comprehensive:

I. Characters
- Kaido's past/Rocks history/relationship with Big mom
- Remaining Rocks Pirates, if they are still alive
- Numbers, Yamato, the potential "Ace"
- Further exposition of BMs children at Wano (powers, personalities, etc)

- Vegapunk, his Special Science Group (SSG) and their goals, personalities, etc (I'm sure they are crazy as fuck)
- Kuma's goals, motivations, etc.
- Bonney and her relationship to Kuma
- Dragon's goals and personal motivations. Why did he not follow in Garp's footsteps. What was their fallout?
- Further characterization of the RA Commanders

- Reveals and personalities of CP-0 and its members
- Ryokugyu and his reveal
- Other Marine figures, formal introductions for Chaton/Momosagi. Other "Zodiac" Vice Admirals if they exist.
- Kong and his role in the World Government, other WG members. The hierarchy of the WG.
- History behind the Gorosei and their personalities, powers, goals, etc.
- Literally everything about Im

- Blackbeard, his end goals, full crew powers, personalities, history, and his 10th Titanic Captain.
- Shanks, his end goals, enigmatic personality, etc. His crews personalities, relationships, strengths.

- End goals for the Supernova
- Function/goals behind the Strawhat Fleet (their "major incident")
- End goals/plotlines from "Friendly" marines such as Koby, Smoker/Tashigi, Aokiji
- End goal/plotlines of every former Shichibukai (Buggy, Mihawk, Hancock, Weevil, Kuma)
- End goal/plotlines of every former villain (Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, Moria, Doflamingo, Katakuri) if they factor into the remaining story
- End goal/plotlines to extraneous characters/groups like the Underworld or the Level 6 Escapees still at large.

II. Locations (if we actually get them or just lore dumps)
- Nature of Pirate Island (Beehive) and it possibly giving some further background on Blackbeard, Davy Back Fights, possibly Underworld related. May or may not be significant in the end. We received the same kind of random introduction to WCI from FI about BM, its so its possible the Strawhats visit this location as a small/large arc.
- Vegapunk's Facility/Island/Emerald City (if we actually get to see it), it has been teased several times by Smoker, Fuji, etc.
- Elbaf and its gigantic tree has surely been teased. Hinted that it may have ties to sky islands, the moon, other islands, etc due to this tree and its size.
- God Valley and its significance to Rocks (and why Roger/Garp were also there at the time). Shanks being the same age as the incident is peculiar. Buggy possibly too.
- Lodestar being the last geographical island on Grand Line
- Laugh Tale being the final island in general and obvious reasons why we need to see it
- New Marineford/Mariejois as potential locations. Its very possible that the Final War takes place between these 2 locations and Fishman island for theorized reasons.

III. Plotlines
- How every notable faction mentioned either collides or concedes at the above locations or new locations. This includes how Luffy will surpass the 4 Yonko (+their end goals), fates of every character, significance of many others, etc. Wano's War, the Final War, etc.
- Plot relevance of King's (and Tengu's?) apparently extinct species
- The Last Road Poneglyph and its location
- How the Moon factors into the plot
- Origins of species/the world (the Moon lore sort of touches on this at least for the winged people with Enel)
- Origin/Nature of Devil Fruits
- Joy Boy, Rocks and Im, the 3 most enigmatic characters we have in the series we have thus far and their goals (dead or alive)
- Sunlight Tree Eve and FI's dependence on hiding under the sea (and its eventual destruction)
- The WG's National Treasure
- All 10 (for now) Strawhat dreams, EoS fates.
- Ancient Weapons and their usage
- One Piece
- True History
add Emerald City Location and secret add Plotline monster of thriller bark

add Flashback Fujitora + maybe Flashback admirals
Post automatically merged:

add Emerald City Location and secret add Plotline monster of thriller bark
You can put that under "other marine figures". Yes I expect to eventually see the backgrounds of all the Admirals/Akainu eventually when they are fought/taken out.

I also put Emerald City as a possible relation to Vegapunk's lab if you look. It makes sense considering what Emerald City is in the Wizard of Oz. We'll see after Wano if its something we get.

As for the TB monster, I personally doubt we will ever truly see it. It may have been just a playful mystery to explain why ships disappear in the florian triangle, not something that explicitly needed an answer. But who knows, maybe we'll see them if we get the whole "Red Line Destruction" plotline or something.

@Paperchampion23 Arch Noah on fishman island important and void century flashback + admiral flashback + emerald city
Its all there already

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
One of my headcannons is also that there is a journal that belonged to Rocks D Xebec inside of which he wrote all his researches and discoveries about the Void Century, the Ancient Weapons, the Poneglyphs, the devil fruits and the World Government.
We about to enter 980+ chapters and we still dont know what Kong capable of.
He used to be Fleet Admiral when Roger,Rocks,WB,Kaido, Big Mom, Shakky, Shiki, Captain John was in their prime :myman:

I mean look at his neck and his arm. :hohoho:

Also the Moon civilization, how they may be the one who created the Ancient Kingdom after leaving their home and how the Skypeians, Birkans and Shandias appeared.
I think we are going to get a very STRONG hint to this once we know what King's (and Tenguyama) species was. They clearly have the most developed wings and honestly might be the original "Sky" people. Hell, King might just up and say he's from the moon lol.

We about to enter 980+ chapters and we still dont know what Kong capable of.
He used to be Fleet Admiral when Roger,Rocks,WB,Kaido, Big Mom, Shakky, Shiki, Captain John was in their prime :myman:

I mean look at his neck and his arm. :hohoho:

Add to the fact that there are clearly other WG members under Kong/Gorosei that are not part of the Marines.

We also have no idea the identities of at least 4 CP-0 members, and we have no idea what the SSG (Special Science Group) and the Marine Science Division is comprised of and what weird characters are also there.

Then on top of this you have the whole "Zodiac" Vice-admiral theory which is super compelling.

Basically Oda has barely showed the Marine/WG side of things and he just continuously teases them lol.

I think we are going to get a very STRONG hint to this once we know what King's (and Tenguyama) species was. They clearly have the most developed wings and honestly might be the original "Sky" people. Hell, King might just up and say he's from the moon lol.
He's probably from Berka or whatever that Eneru destroyed. But then again probably not. I'm wondering if some of them survived.

He's probably from Berka or whatever that Eneru destroyed. But then again probably not. I'm wondering if some of them survived.
His wings are entirely different, so are Tengu's. Being the most "developed", it almost seems like they are whats left of the original species.

I'm starting to believe that Oda is going to go crazy with Elbaf and the "9 Realm" idea is going to play out extensively.

- Basically Elbaf is only "Jotunheim", the realm of the giants, and the massive tree on their island is only a "branch" of Yggdrasil. The tree connects to several other islands as well as sky islands. You can even see HOW extensive the tree is here, it clearly is not just Elbaf:

- King and Tengu are the original "Dark" and "Light" Elf representatives here, covering Alfheim in the sky and/or the Moon. Birka, Shandia and Skypia are all Sky Islands that lost the "connection" to the world tree.

- The original Dwarven Kingdom resides below the World Tree, Svartlfheim

- Midgard is just One Piece's world in general

- Muspelheim (Fire), Hel (Ice) and Niflheim (Poisonous Fog) are all regions that are uninhabited, dangerous islands in OPs world.

- The Original D. Clan and whatever "Im" is represents the Aesir and Vanir gods respectively, basically Laugh Tale and God Valley respectively, two "realms" unreachable by normal means (the branches could be broken). We should find out more about God Valley when we know more about Rocks in the future but I think both islands are two sides of the same coin. Its possible both Islands were originally islands in the sky with Kings and Tengu's species.

Its a dumb theory, but basically I think Marco knows where Whitebeard took the 4th Road poneglyph from FI. His message to Luffy is that it is on God Valley, but the only way there is through Elbaf and its connection to the world tree. Que a massive adventure arc for a way to find God Valley and deal with other plotlines in the "other" realms (Uranus, Enel, Moon, Sky shit) while finishing the Rocks plot in relation to God Valley. Maybe it involves all 4 Yonko, considering Shanks/BB are hypothesized to be related to Rocks/God Valley in some way. Who knows.

Might be way too big in scope to fully cover, but Oda did make 6 different regions of Wano and Onigashima, even if some did not receive entire plot related backgrounds.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
His wings are entirely different, so are Tengu's. Being the most "developed", it almost seems like they are whats left of the original species.

I'm starting to believe that Oda is going to go crazy with Elbaf and the "9 Realm" idea is going to play out extensively.

- Basically Elbaf is only "Jotunheim", the realm of the giants, and the massive tree on their island is only a "branch" of Yggdrasil. The tree connects to several other islands as well as sky islands.

- King and Tengu are the original "Dark" and "Light" Elf representatives here, covering Alfheim in the sky and/or the Moon. Birka, Shandia and Skypia are all Sky Islands that lost the "connection" to the world tree.

- Muspelheim, Hel and Niflheim are all regions that are uninhabited, dangerous islands in OPs world.

- The Original D. Clan and whatever "Im" is represents the Aesir and Vanir gods respectively, basically Laugh Tale and God Valley respectively, two "realms" unreachable by normal means (the branches could be broken). We should find out more about God Valley when we know more about Rocks in the future but I think both islands are two sides of the same coin. Its possible both Islands were originally islands in the sky with Kings and Tengu's species.

Its a dumb theory, but basically I think Marco knows where Whitebeard took the 4th Road poneglyph from FI. His message to Luffy is that it is on God Valley, but the only way there is through Elbaf and its connection to the world tree. Que a massive adventure arc for a way to find God Valley and deal with other plotlines in the "other" realms.

Might be way too big in scope to fully cover, but Oda did make 6 different regions of Wano and Onigashima, even if some did not receive entire plot related backgrounds.
Yes, i was thinking quite a long time ago if oda will put Elbaf as Jotunheim reference.

It will be more interesting if it is the case.

- Basically Elbaf is only "Jotunheim", the realm of the giants, and the massive tree on their island is only a "branch" of Yggdrasil. The tree connects to several other islands as well as sky islands. You can even see HOW extensive the tree is here, it clearly is not just Elbaf:

- Muspelheim (Fire), Hel (Ice) and Niflheim (Poisonous Fog) are all regions that are uninhabited, dangerous islands in OPs world.

Its a dumb theory, but basically I think Marco knows where Whitebeard took the 4th Road poneglyph from FI. His message to Luffy is that it is on God Valley, but the only way there is through Elbaf and its connection to the world tree. Que a massive adventure arc for a way to find God Valley and deal with other plotlines in the "other" realms (Uranus, Enel, Moon, Sky shit) while finishing the Rocks plot in relation to God Valley. Maybe it involves all 4 Yonko, considering Shanks/BB are hypothesized to be related to Rocks/God Valley in some way. Who knows.

Norse-ish Mythology.... Nice

I like it.

The Pacifistas are surely clones of Bartholomew Kuma who were brainwashed and turned into mindless cyborgs before they could get the chance of developping a sentience and a personnality.

Vegapunk must have been able of cloning Kizaru's Pika Pika no mi but only a portion of the devil fruit's power and that's why the original Pacifistas could only shoot lasers. The next ones will either get several powers, each coming from a different cloned df, or fully cloned df.

The Pacifistas are surely clones of Bartholomew Kuma who were brainwashed and turned into mindless cyborgs before they could get the chance of developping a sentience and a personnality.

Vegapunk must have been able of cloning Kizaru's Pika Pika no mi but only a portion of the devil fruit's power and that's why the original Pacifistas could only shoot lasers. The next ones will either get several powers, each coming from a different cloned df, or fully cloned df.
Vegapunk is a much much better Moria, even though Moria's brain was Hogback technically

Status
Not open for further replies.