Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
On the subject of that read back I felt your post toward Psychic saying “if gotei 13 are Town” looked opportunistic
I am reading her as sus

Made a case today as well

Still waiting for you to quote Apollo post "Where he said vig ratchet if don't believe me" which I quoted and tinfoiled.

This is the post I questioned -
Where did he say 'you can do it if you don't believe me"

I don't think you isoed the posts properly.

I literally began the post with words - need some clarifications.... I wanted to be sure and what's wrong with asking questions
He didn’t say it in those words obviously, I’m paraphrasing it into a more clear version of what he actually meant, which I feel context should have made that clear.

Again, clarification or not (assuming nothing malicious in good faith), the fact you admitted to tinfoiling him being scum means he’d have had to have been doing something that would get more blow back then what you’re saying Tac wouldn’t do as scum.

We’ve kind of lost the plot fwiw. You talked about Tac looking bad for pushing for a “weak” reason which isn’t exactly comprobable lol

But it’s the same in saying scum wouldn’t do something for fear of looking bad after.

Ekko has 1000 posts and I haven't found any substance scrolling through his posts. It is mostly self-defense and random shade.

I don't know what the point of Psychic and Ekko confirming each other, then Psychic fading into obscurity, leaving Ekko all alone to do the dirty work. "He is my captain", "she is my vice-captain" is useless flavor fluff. Ekko knows this better, yet he wanted to confirm himself this way. Weird. The Ekko I know from Weebs is more calculative, but can slip here and there because of his carelessness. Could this be a major fuck up on their side? Hm.

Kiku coming forward with a claim makes me believe that she wants to save Ekko through this, at least one more cycle.

Reborn

He didn’t say it in those words obviously, I’m paraphrasing it into a more clear version of what he actually meant, which I feel context should have made that clear.

Again, clarification or not (assuming nothing malicious in good faith), the fact you admitted to tinfoiling him being scum means he’d have had to have been doing something that would get more blow back then what you’re saying Tac wouldn’t do as scum.

We’ve kind of lost the plot fwiw. You talked about Tac looking bad for pushing for a “weak” reason which isn’t exactly comprobable lol

But it’s the same in saying scum wouldn’t do something for fear of looking bad after.
You literally put it into quotes

He wasn’t lol. Saying “you can do it if you don’t believe me”, isn’t advocating when you’ve been clear you didn’t think it would work

And, now when I showed you that apollo never said that in the post I quoted, you changed the tone to "Oh I was paraphrasing and it was about context"

:gokulaugh:

I am reading her as sus

Made a case today as well

Still waiting for you to quote Apollo post "Where he said vig ratchet if don't believe me" which I quoted and tinfoiled.
I saw lol. I have Psychic as null/slight town. I think that particular post to her was opportunistic and jumping on something that wasn’t really a weird thing to say and making it look like it was.

You’re hanging up on “Apollo didn’t say that exactly” instead of seeing that it’s clearly a way of articulating it so that it can’t be twisted out of context as easily

You literally put it into quotes

And, now when I showed you that apollo never said that in the post I quoted, you changed the tone to "Oh I was paraphrasing and it was about context"

:gokulaugh:
Yes, using quotes as a way to show I’m paraphrasing. Not quoting him.

And dodging my points along the way lol

Reborn

I saw lol. I have Psychic as null/slight town. I think that particular post to her was opportunistic and jumping on something that wasn’t really a weird thing to say and making it look like it was.

You’re hanging up on “Apollo didn’t say that exactly” instead of seeing that it’s clearly a way of articulating it so that it can’t be twisted out of context as easily
I am not hanging up. I asked apollo for clarification and he replied to me and I moved on.

You brought it up without reading that Apollo actually never said that in the post I quoted

Ekko has 1000 posts and I haven't found any substance scrolling through his posts. It is mostly self-defense and random shade.

I don't know what the point of Psychic and Ekko confirming each other, then Psychic fading into obscurity, leaving Ekko all alone to do the dirty work. "He is my captain", "she is my vice-captain" is useless flavor fluff. Ekko knows this better, yet he wanted to confirm himself this way. Weird. The Ekko I know from Weebs is more calculative, but can slip here and there because of his carelessness. Could this be a major fuck up on their side? Hm.

Kiku coming forward with a claim makes me believe that she wants to save Ekko through this, at least one more cycle.
I feel he’s more likely to be town here. On his play alone I would give him a slight town read. With two players vouching for him, one I believe is very likely town, he’s not in the immediate POE and definitely not before outted scum lol.

Also, if Kiku were throwing themselves into a lynch for him, then Ekko would have to be on a team with Adam lol. Who Ekko would have had to have hard bussed for no reason lol.

I feel he’s more likely to be town here. On his play alone I would give him a slight town read. With two players vouching for him, one I believe is very likely town, he’s not in the immediate POE and definitely not before outted scum lol.

Also, if Kiku were throwing themselves into a lynch for him, then Ekko would have to be on a team with Adam lol. Who Ekko would have had to have hard bussed for no reason lol.
I don't think his voting pattern from D2 is what I would call hard bus:

Ekkologix: Apollo -> Mr. Reloaded -> Kiku -> Kiku -> MUUGEN -> Reborn -> Ultra -> Lord Melkor -> Kiku-> Lord Melkor -> Adam -> UwU -> Mango -> Adam

He is all over the place.

Emil

Certified Memelord

u clearly havent thought this one through. kiku is from the sam team as adam who i pushed instead of uwu and mango whose wagons were both available at the time (and leading)

I don't think his voting pattern from D2 is what I would call hard bus:

Ekkologix: Apollo -> Mr. Reloaded -> Kiku -> Kiku -> MUUGEN -> Reborn -> Ultra -> Lord Melkor -> Kiku-> Lord Melkor -> Adam -> UwU -> Mango -> Adam

He is all over the place.
We were all set to lynch UwU (who might also be on that team so I guess irrelevant), and a Mango lynch (who shouldn’t be red), looked very plausible, until Ekko starting rallying the Adam lynch again.

If Ekko were scum on that team, and we assume Mango isn’t, why not just push Mango lynch and then Ekko, Adam, Kiku all survive vs lynching Adam, and throwing Kiku away lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
what I have are thoughts as well.

You can keep your logic with you, Ekko
u dont ask for "proof" in an argument with thoughts. only scum looks for hard facts like that. town can and should form reads with thoughts. the jump to asking for proof is what scummy

Status
Not open for further replies.