El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marines would be an absolutely pathetic organization if their strongest fighter was a 76 year old great grandpa lol. I would lose all respect for the World Government if Garp was a top 5 fighter of theirs at 76.

I would literally renounce the Admiral wank and drop the manga instantly if Garp at any point of his life mid diffed an Admiral.
Yeah prime Garp was around the level of the Admirals we see in the story, old Garp loses to any of them. Sengoku was right there with Garp too.

If anything, Sakazuki is likely stronger than any version of Garp that existed.

translate?
Post automatically merged:

which one encircle it
I will not hide from you. During the past 6 months, I tried to stop for short periods so that I could return with my usual energy, but it did not work. Those close to me know that I did not imagine that Scotch would stop one day. I did not enter the field in search of followers and others, and this is evident from my style. And I gave this account a lot of time, which only God knows. I hope that if someone insults me or I offend him one day, he will forgive me, because I forgive everyone Finally, my personal account is available for those who have a question or a specific matter, as well as the Discord and the Telegram channel, God willing, visit it, as it contains special things that you cannot find in other places other. Muhammad is his silence

i dont think shiryuu spoke at all

i think its those fodders in the background

look at the ...!? thats shiryuu

This one...I don't see why Fodders will say that dialogue...If needed fodders would have just said Run away...not contemplating and then saying Anyways Run....Unless they were reporting to them and then suggested they should run.
Also retarded panelling work if it was Fodders dialouge.

The Marines would be an absolutely pathetic organization if their strongest fighter was a 76 year old great grandpa lol. I would lose all respect for the World Government if Garp was a top 5 fighter of theirs at 76.

I would literally renounce the Admiral wank and drop the manga instantly if Garp at any point of his life mid diffed an Admiral.
Renounce now bro

Trolls didn't understand you can never conquer Government without inside help and politics. Being a legitimate King unlike other Yonko is the first step. And shows BB's Xebec ambitions.

BB turning ''Pirate Island'' legitimate is a big move.

Not even Xebec and Rocks Pirates did that.

People don't understand the difference between being King of a Random Island and King of a Legitimate ''Pirate'' Island.

Thats a first step for being the official King of Pirates. He will literally be the King of the Pirate Island.

Another interesting thing: BB's actual endgoal seems to be to become PK and then enjoy retirement as official royalty under the flag of the WG.

That should clear up the "final villain" discussion, if there were any doubts left.

It's definitely Imu & the WG, not BB.
What Imu is going to do vs. Nika? BB has the only power to stop that. We don't even know if Imu can fight let alone deal with Nika, and last time I checked Imu was cutting down BB's posters.

You can't be the King of the World without being a royalty first.

Sheer strength and power alone will never put someone into a position like King of the World.

You actually believe Imu didn't pull any political tricks like that to become the King of the World?

If BB simply wanted to be King, he would never throw his Shichibukai title away. Thats the difference with Doflamingo still needing his Shichibukai title while BB didn't.

Lot of talk/hot air from him as per usual as it seems.

This chapter he made it clear that he wants to become official royalty under the WG. Same way Doflamingo blackmailed them into accepting him as royalty under their flag again.

Make no mistake, he loves piracy and some evil shit here and there, but overall it seems that he's comfortable with the PK title, chilling on pirate island doing whatever he wants and not having to go up against the WG (actually being a "well respected guest" in WG circles as royalty, too).

This chapter makes it seem very unlikely that he ever wanted to truly challenge the WG or Imu themselves.
As I said, the difference is BB throw his Shichibukai title away, Doflamingo couldn't throw it away. And even Doflamingo was planning to overthrow Celestials and Imu.

Making Hachinosu a legitimate country is something never done before. Its literally called ''Pirate Island'' there is no one there but Pirates. That would give a more power to him in order to become Pirate King, at some point, he will have to make business with other countries. Legitimacy is important.

BB's plan is obviously bigger than Doflamingo's. He will conquer the Government from inside.

This one...I don't see why Fodders will say that dialogue...If needed fodders would have just said Run away...not contemplating and then saying Anyways Run....Unless they were reporting to them and then suggested they should run.
Also retarded panelling work if it was Fodders dialouge.
You can tell is fodder dialogue because the splashwork on the box clearly doesnt come from him, but voices around him. The next panel has fodder too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.