Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Why do you think Drake is above the other Flying Six? He Looks stronger then P1, sure, but above the others? I wouldnt be that sure. I guess he is more or less the same Level like Whos Who f.e..
And while i can imagine Apoo is around them powerwise, i am Pretty sure the flying six (and Apoo) are below Luffy, Kidd, Zoro (and Maybe Killer).
Because he is a more important character in the arc than flying six members who are the equivalents of veterans in Big Mom's crew, when the SNs with the lowest portrayal(Capone) was humiliating Oven in WCI, and had a trumpcard(Big Father) that could stall Big Mom pirates until Big Mom intervened.

Because Urouge could defeat a YC4 before WCI started, with Drake having comparable if not higher portrayal than him, all of that making me think the trend will be followed this arc. I don't expect any of SN present this arc to be below third tier villains like flying six members, especially Drake and Hawkins who were grouped among the top ones multiple times

In a comparison with Luffy, Kid, Zoro, it's another story though since they have arguments that places their portrayal even higher than them

I'm so tired with this underestimation of Strowhats. Beast pirates are even more dumbass than Big Mom pairets, at least Big Mom pairets didn't know what Luffy is capable and his strength, but beast are very well aware that Luffy defeated Cracker and Katakuri in one day, that he successfully escaped Big Mom territories etc. In this situation Queen should personally attack Luffy and send someone to report Kaido but instead he's planning his own scheme, fack that shit.
remember Jack heading into Admiral n ex FA to save Doffy? Or Queen attacking BM? This is just the way Beast Pirates are. Also Plot.
This is the deciding moment for Kid and it came sooner then i would've ever imagined.

If Apoo puts up somewhat of a struggle then the Kid hype is well and truly dead. Kid has to one sidely stomp this dude.
Apoo may reveal one trick such as a hypnotizing music or deafening sound to get the advantage on Kid and cause real troubles to Luffy and Zoro.
Only way to hype Kidd good is hype Apoo well before and Oda might do that using Zoro or Luffy, then Kidd can beat Apoo.

Bt honestly i am hoping Kidd gets one of the Flying Fighters, their Hype is good and Kidd low or mid diffing em would set him up for his final Kaidou fight alongside Luffy. Fans underestimate both Kidd n Apoo a lot, so Flying Fighter be better choice.

Also, have some Doubts Apoo gonna go down the first appearance he makes. Tho he is against 4 SNs nw, Luffy, Kidd, Zoro n Killer. So who knows.
Killer also got taken down his firsr appearance, i just hope we get better fight this time. Everyone was disappointed with Killer after that fight.

I also wants Apoo to survive Kidd this time, or show some cool moves just to piss off these fans more. They seem to hate Apoo so much despite him being what people often complain about things missing in Onepiece. That everyone becomes Luffy cheerleader or there are no betrayals, bt when Oda introduce such characters they hate em.

Apoo is doing exactly what BB did on smaller scale. Hoping he also have some big plans. :brootea:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Because he is a more important character in the arc than flying six members who are the equivalents of veterans in Big Mom's crew, when the SNs with the lowest portrayal(Capone) was humiliating Oven in WCI, and had a trumpcard(Big Father) that could stall Big Mom pirates until Big Mom intervened.

Because Urouge could defeat a YC4 before WCI started, with Drake having comparable if not higher portrayal than him, all of that making me think the trend will be followed this arc. I don't expect any of SN present this arc to be below third tier villains like flying six members, especially Drake and Hawkins who were grouped among the top ones multiple times

In a comparison with Luffy, Kid, Zoro, it's another story though since they have arguments that places their portrayal even higher than them
Remember when drake was doing this to pacifista before timeskip, even though he got defeated later.

J

Jo_Ndule

Oven humiliating Oven yet Trapped by Pero easily. Pero and Co just didn't make a move yet or else they would have decimated him
They let BM handle him.

Nah Drake isn't above WhoWho and Sasaki
Drake portrayal in wano : grouped with P1 then clashed with Sanji and not really looking mighty.

The only people who are above Sasaki and WhoWho/Pero clearly are Kidd Law Luffy Urouge.

Zoro Apoo kinda
Capond Drake Hawkins Killer aren't

Status
Not open for further replies.