Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Sanji will go undercover and save the day.
Sadly, Oda is well able of making Kaido and the rest of the Calamities unaware of what is going on for at least several chapters despite the ruckus happening with the supernovas and Queen or them dismissing the threat for a time before the raid comes to them directly after the cases of the guards being too drunk to notice the calls of their crewmates warning them about the coming of the alliance to Onigashima or only leaving a few sentinels to watch over the harbor.

Wano arc and its usual traits

Remember how few last weeks, One Piss always had total shitty cover story of Bege and whatever he's doing. Turned out last week it broke the record and went even shittier than usual, by bringing Pound back and alive. Thus making Whole Clown Island arc even worse than how it was already as the result.

This week: Queen summon more fodders to fight and capture Luffy. More Luffy vs fodders show!!! Surely this show can make Marineford arc look cute!!!

Just following the above formulas, next week we will have some random Oden wank bullshit (another wE LoV3 0d3n SaMa moment) or more scene of Nine Red Scrubbards being Scrubs, i.e. Kinemon screwing the plan or Denjiro acting like a retard fanboy again.

On the bright side, Oda is doing consistent way with the arc. I know it's not an easy task to do something very consisntently, especially for a long and dragged job like how this arc is.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sadly, Oda is well able of making Kaido and the rest of the Calamities unaware of what is going on for at least several chapters despite the ruckus happening with the supernovas and Queen or them dismissing the threat for a time before the raid comes to them directly after the cases of the guards being too drunk to notice the calls of their crewmates warning them about the coming of the alliance to Onigashima or only leaving a few sentinels to watch over the harbor.
The only excuse is that during the fire festival or huge parties inside the beast pirates it is custom to fight, to make ruckus etc so maybe Luffy and co won't be particulary noticed. It make me think about the Dothraki : during their fests people fights dies etc maybe this is a the same here.

Last edited:
Before I go through all of 31 pages here, can anyone tell me if there are any legit spoilers in here..??
Korean source (the blog from previous week's)
Also posted by redon and confirmed by Roventiar

- Zoro gets annoyed at Luffy for getting angry but when he finds out his reason (food waste), he also gets angry.
- Apoo spots Luffy and reports to Queen
- Queen wants to remove one of the Flying 6 and will offer the vacant seat to whoever can defeat Luffy and Zoro.

Q: —Right now there’s someone that I kinda wanna get rid of
I want to get rid of one of the Tobi Roppo!! And create one empty spot!!
Kidd appears in the chapter. Luffy and Zoro get together, Apoo discovers them and reports it to Queen. Luffy begins rampaging. Kidd says they (we) should be able to relax a little now. Zoro appears, he originally wanted to calm Luffy down, but after learning the reason behind his anger, he gets mad as well. Queen wants to get rid of someone from the Tobbi Roppo, and then hand their vacated seat to whoever captures Luffy and Zoro.

Translation From @sMelly
new update on Korean spo website & twitter :
- Apoo attacks Luffy, Kidd attacks Apoo
- Break next week
According to my provider there is a colour spread after the break.

Last chapter: Zoro goes off on his own

Zoro fans: Omg hes defintely gonna get lost. Then hes gonna find Perospero and Smoothie, or Flying Six, or Calalmity, or even maybe Kaido

Current chapter: Zoro finds Luffy, and proceeds to fight the scrubs and stay in the background whilst Luffy takes the spotlight

Zoro fans: :josad:
Shhhh, It's time to show the Beast Pirates, the power of Strawhats' captain and vice captain

Status
Not open for further replies.