Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoo is gonna counter attack, his strength isn't his hand to hand combat to begin with but his DF ability. I'd be surprised if Apoo is down already from just that attack.
Yes I can see him using either the explosive or slicing techniques he used against Kizaru or new ones such as a defeaning sound or a mesmerizing music.

:cheers: I'm sure Kidd will suffer only minimal damage if Apoo is beaten by this attack

If Apoo is badly hurt or beaten, this shows Kidd can no/low diff low high tiers easily with his "g3" looking attacks

Not surprised though, Kidd was YC level as rookie since a year or 2 ago
Don't lean the topic on Kid alone, lmaoo what happened to your Apoo wank?

N

NeutralWatcher

I'm not sure Apoo is going down like that. The spoiler says Kidd attacks Apoo while Apoo attacks Luffy. Apoo might caught off guard by Kidd when Apoo attacks Luffy.

Yall really think a sneak attack gon do shit.:whitepress:

Yall see a oneshot, I see a upcoming durability feat. Watch how Apoo comes out unscathed:steef:.

Spoiler provider said Apoo and Kidd fought. This looks like Kidd attacked him when Apoo attacked Luffy.

J

Jo_Ndule

Well, it's the question whether Kidd is truly far superior to any other supernova bar Luffy, Zoro and Law or is Apoo just incredibly weak even among the supernovas?
Kidd is surely far superior than anyone not named Law zoro. He's only below Luffy slightly or one tier down.

Luffy was YC level when he made g4 during TS, Kidd was YC level during TS when he fought a SC.
Killer was given away to orochi while kaido wanted Kidd.
Kidd has punk rotten to parralel g4
Kidd....

At this rate Kidd low diffing Apoo doesn't shock me

Well, it's the question whether Kidd is truly far superior to any other supernova bar Luffy, Zoro and Law or is Apoo just incredibly weak even among the supernovas?
I just think Oda decided to go at 1000%. So he is gonna show some heavy feats from the top SNs to be logical when they will defeat Kaido.
If Zoro could one shot Killer, Luffy could also do the same. So Apoo could be strong but not at the top SNs lvl.
But honestly i don't think Apoo was one shotted, the panel of Kidd even it's the last page doesn't indicate he is over, next chap we will know if Apoo is out or not :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.