Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Apoo gets disrespected this easily, Hawkins is definitely dead. Oda doesn’t care about most of the Supernova
"None of them existed in my plot notebooks before that chapter. I was in desperate situation, worrying, “At this rate, Sabaody arc will not be interesting enough.” Then, inspiration for 9 Supernovas came to my mind unconsciously. I should have reduced the number of Supernovas since they were too many, but after all, I made all of them appear in manga!! I’m really surprised they survive till now since I thought about half of them would drop out of tough New World already.

They are worst!! They are the worst generation, indeed.
I imagined Eustass Kid would become an important character, but… Trafalgar Law!! I didn’t imagine he would become such an important character. Weekly serialization is a wonderland.” :feelsokeman:

Fatty wankers were right after all she’s not bound by logic

She can make Oda write a trash arc about Cake baking and create a weakling Yonko who gets humiliated by the Magic Gods Trio (Brook, Nami, Chopper)
If you think that WCI arc was trash it was because of Oda himself, BM isn't the one who control and decides what Oda will draw and put in the dialogues lol.

N

NeutralWatcher

The last page might be Kidd attacking Apoo who attacks Luffy and next chapter most likely will be Kidd vs Apoo. Both Apoo and Kidd better should have amazing feat this arc.

Apoo pushes Kidd to high diff and Kidd defeats one of YC or helps Luffy defeats Kaido since supernova is underwhelming since post TS. Hawkin also should appear again and uses his card to boost Luffy, Kidd, Law against Kaido or defeat one of Flying Six.

Status
Not open for further replies.