Anime & Manga Titty Kubo Has Defeated Lee (Remembering the Fallen)

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So I’ve heard, the explanation to the dragon stuff sounds like satire :risitavirus:
Like the main villain Zeref changing his endgoal outta nowhere just to be one shotted by Natsu at the end? How about Erza'a mother showing up outta nowhere as a villain trying to kill Erza, only to change her mind and commit suicide at the last minute when she didn't have to?
:brootea:

Like the main villain Zeref changing his endgoal outta nowhere just to be one shotted by Natsu at the end? How about Erza'a mother showing up outta nowhere as a villain trying to kill Erza, only to change her mind and commit suicide at the last minute when she didn't have to?
:brootea:
That man must have been on legit crack while drawing.

I meant dragons hiding in their children and Zeref being Natsu’s brother, but that will also do :usoprice:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
you didnt drop it after the irene battle?
How...
:crazwhat:
Look at that point in time I was just reading to hilarously bad writing and Hiro Mashima always delivered
:milaugh:

That man must have been on legit crack while drawing.

I meant dragons hiding in their children and Zeref being Natsu’s brother, but that will also do :usoprice:
Hiro Mashima's interviews explained so much about this man's mindset its crazy. He flat out admitted that he doesnt plan ahead and draws as he goes so that it feels like he's adventuring in real time with his charscters. Also said he's aware of plot holes but wants people to ignore them, yet also wanted readers to take the series seriously lmao
Lmao the title change :gokulaugh:
Just some downtime until Lee drops more gold lol

was that the arc where sting gave up even tho he had the stamina advantage?
:jay-he:
Yep that's the one

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@Owl Ki @Light D Lamperouge @ZenZu @TheAncientCenturion @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Seth @Indigo @Fujishiro @Blackbeard @Uncle Van

That’s right my guys, my Bleach hiatus officially endith, and now I return to Titty “Tommy Wiseau” Kubo’s manga magnum opus. It’s been a few weeks so bare with me as I reacquaint to the characters and feel of this series.

Now, you may be asking “Lee, what exactly put you on a Bleach hiatus?” And that’s a great question, I’m glad you asked.

You see, the Arrancar arc was going…………fine. Nothing disastrously awful in an offensive way. Ulquiorra was enacting the dumbest fucking evil plan in Shonen history, Titty was finding every excuse in the book to sexualizing his females unnecessarily with every panel he drew them in, Chapter 199 Inoue vs Megatitty still lingered in my mind as the dumbest chapter in manga history…everything was going just fine. We entered Mondo Duke and fought that Sand Guardian or what the fuck ever, which I actually thought that fight, while short, was almost shockingly intelligent for a Bleach fight. We met some disposable and forgettable comic relief hollows, we charged into the hollow fort…yes, everything was going just fine.

Until Ichigo vs Nino.

You see, I’ve expressed my confusion in the past with Titty’s fascination with the Spanish language. Like, Titty isn’t fascinated with Spanish culture, or Spanish art, or Spanish anything, he solely likes the sound of words in Spanish. So because Titty thinks Spanish words sound cool, he names all of his villains Arrancars and Espada and shit despite them having absolutely no other Spanish themes or elements. That’s fine, I’m confused but no real complaints yet.

Again, until Ichigo vs Nino.

Ichigo vs Nino was straight up the most annoying fight I’ve ever read in a manga. Literally every other fucking word this guy said was “Nino.” I actually started to get angry after the 34th time he said the word “Nino.” I started to go back to where this character was introduced so that I could count exactly how many times this motherfucker said the word “Nino,” at which point black smoke started coming out of my ears and I was hospitalized for severe head trauma.

The doctors did everything to save me, they did the best that they could, but ultimately Titty annoyed me beyond the point of no fucking return. I started to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but then I remembered that it is my destiny to push through this shitty ass manga at all costs.

And so I defeated my archenemies Titty Kubo and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.

And thus, my Bleach hiatus ends.

Ichigo vs Nino verdict: 0/10 purge this shit from your mind at all costs.

So anyway, I return to this manga to find Uryu vs El Pollo Loco, a completely forgettable yet inoffensive fight, save for the fact that El Pollo Loco weirdly has my favorite Hollow Design. I was like, shame Titty is going to waste this pretty cool design on a nothing-villain. And sure enough I still don’t really understand or care exactly how Uryu won that fight. Something about his spirit dildo vibrating 3 million times a second or some stupid shit like that. Who cares.

Anyway. There may come another day in the future where Titty robs me of my will to press on.

@Owl Ki @Light D Lamperouge @ZenZu @TheAncientCenturion @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Seth @Indigo @Fujishiro @Blackbeard @Uncle Van

That’s right my guys, my Bleach hiatus officially endith, and now I return to Titty “Tommy Wiseau” Kubo’s manga magnum opus. It’s been a few weeks so bare with me as I reacquaint to the characters and feel of this series.

Now, you may be asking “Lee, what exactly put you on a Bleach hiatus?” And that’s a great question, I’m glad you asked.

You see, the Arrancar arc was going…………fine. Nothing disastrously awful in an offensive way. Ulquiorra was enacting the dumbest fucking evil plan in Shonen history, Titty was finding every excuse in the book to sexualizing his females unnecessarily with every panel he drew them in, Chapter 199 Inoue vs Megatitty still lingered in my mind as the dumbest chapter in manga history…everything was going just fine. We entered Mondo Duke and fought that Sand Guardian or what the fuck ever, which I actually thought that fight, while short, was almost shockingly intelligent for a Bleach fight. We met some disposable and forgettable comic relief hollows, we charged into the hollow fort…yes, everything was going just fine.

Until Ichigo vs Nino.

You see, I’ve expressed my confusion in the past with Titty’s fascination with the Spanish language. Like, Titty isn’t fascinated with Spanish culture, or Spanish art, or Spanish anything, he solely likes the sound of words in Spanish. So because Titty thinks Spanish words sound cool, he names all of his villains Arrancars and Espada and shit despite them having absolutely no other Spanish themes or elements. That’s fine, I’m confused but no real complaints yet.

Ichigo vs Nino was straight up the most annoying fight I’ve ever read in a manga. Literally every other fucking word this guy said was “Nino.” I actually started to get angry after the 34th time he said the word “Nino.” I started to go back to where this character was introduced so that I could count exactly how many times this motherfucker said the word “Nino,” at which point black smoke started coming out of my ears and I was hospitalized for severe head trauma.

The doctors did everything to save me, they did the best that they could, but ultimately Titty annoyed me beyond the point of no fucking return. I started to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but then I remembered that it is my destiny to push through this shitty ass manga at all costs.

And so I defeated my archenemies Titty Kubo and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.

So anyway, I return to this manga to find Uryu vs El Pollo Loco, a completely forgettable yet inoffensive fight, save for the fact that El Pollo Loco weirdly has my favorite Hollow Design. I was like, shame Titty is going to waste this pretty cool design on a nothing-villain. And sure enough I still don’t really understand or care exactly how Uryu won that fight. Something about his spirit dildo vibrating 3 million times a second or some stupid shit like that. Who cares.

Anyway. There may come another day in the future where Titty robs me of all that I love.

Dear lord, Lee. You are nowhere near the worst of this arc yet. :milaugh:

Until Ichigo vs Nino.

Anyway. There may come another day in the future where Titty robs me of all that I love.

Do you keep changing the thread title?

Titty Kubo omg🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Until Ichigo vs Nino.

Anyway. There may come another day in the future where Titty robs me of my will to press on.

I genuinely forgot that Privaron Espada and the sand guardian ever existed until I read this post.

I genuinely forgot that Privaron Espada and the sand guardian ever existed until I read this post.
I had to look up the Sand Guardian. Even after seeing his mugshot I still can't remember this guy.

I remember the reject Espadas as repeats of the fights that Uryu and Ichigo had in the Soul Society Arc against Discount Urouge and Baldy while Killer Dillo Espada was the last time Chad ever got to look cool again.... Ever. :catsweat: