Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killed Adv CoC + Adv CoA + FS + G4 Luffy forcing Oda to retcon his df all while lifting an island high in the sky and fighting 16 other YCs, a feat that the eclipses the entirety of all Larine Admiral feats whose full force could not even kill a nerfed Pre TS Luffy
Marineford was a fever dream. You cant use that to slander admirals. At the end if the day, marines made it farther than fake joy boy. Even oda said that everything before egghead was filler.....i guess that includes kaido.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Why not post what your leaks said
I did lol. My leaks are simply saying that “Kuzan gets major hype” and that Pew’s posts are exaggerated. If I had anything more specific, I would say that. Lol

@comrade yes, like I said if Kuzan takes the L against Garp I delete my account. I suspect Garp got some big hits in but Kuzan ultimately wins. Which would be about a high diff victory which is what I suspected old Garp gets high diffed by Kuzan.

Yep, my guess is it's Katarina Devon and the real Aokiji appear at Egghead when Chapter ends..
4 second ago you literally said it's Aokiji that's fighting garp but he is holding back. Now you are saying that it's not Aokiji and It's Devon.

Come on man you clearly are being biased here. To me it looks like you just want to make it so that Garp looks bad.

We littersly see laws crew defending him from van algur attacks.

We literally see laws crew folding the fodder bb pirates when they got under water.

Kids crew is simply trash.

All current sword members together claps either of kidds pr laws crew
Fair enough, but like Law's crew, SWORD members shouldn't be capable of matching any Titanic Commander 1 on 1, so rather than matchups at most they could serve as cover from ranged attacks or take on nameless fodders (if Garp left any standing).

Bogard, Koby and possibly Smoker if he's around are the only ones who would realistically not get folded by a TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.