Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Nah Akainu's best stuff is on panel .
Killing ace , punching off half of WB face and putting hole in his chest .
For the rest of the post lets agree to disagree lol .
Killing Ace aint that praiseworthy considering that Akainu himself called him cocky logia amateur but I appreciate the donut Ace.
Melting part of WB's face is expected from magma, even Usopp with that fruit would do the same and didnt seem like WB wanted to avoid.
Not burning through his chest is actually bad showing for him. Kizaru's lasers easily zapped through WB's chest and he didnt it while being focused on Luffy and evading WB's spear... And the worst for Akainu is that he failed like that while having a free shot on WB thanks to his heart attack...
Kizaru is so clear of the Admiral bunch that it doesnt even come close, at least in my opinion. However, his luck is running out soon.
Even if he falls at Egghead, he will share spotlight with Saturn alone while all others will be sharing spotlight with countless others...

- GreenClown said an admiral cant lose to an underling
- Now the strongest admiral is officially BB's underling

Underling arguments in the mud :gokulaugh:

> Akainu's equal confirmed as Blackbeard's tenth commander
> Akainu's equal getting overwhelmed by 78 yo Garp

Guess Sengoku really saved Akainu's life here

:josad:
Hell yeah, Magma brat dies at MF if Sengoku didn't stop him. Remember that was a two year younger Garp which makes a big difference

I told them first Aokiji was BB underling they didn't listen they can't read, they need to improve their reading ability.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...g-yonko-blackbeards-underling-was-wild.35187/
This was a clear foreshadowing =>

I remember how these clowns were throwing tantrums when I told them Aokiji is a BB pirate based on this coverpage πŸ˜‚

It is kinda nice to have a few chapters covering events that the Straw Hats aren't involved in tho. Makes me want to see even more of what's going on in the rest of the world
True but it’s gonna kill the enthusiasm of actual Egghead island plot when we go back to that. I think this is why Oda usually keeps off the current arc stuff to end of the arc/act. Now whenever we go back to Egghead plot, people are gonna be impatient with it

Status
Not open for further replies.