Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB vs Luffy in Elbaf.
Shanks vs Luffy in Laught Tale.
Crossguild+Kidd vs SHP post Laught Tale.
I can believe the first two, but not that last one lol. Croc and Buggy are jokes to Luffy now. And Mihawk very likely will be singled out for Zoro in the end. Kidd will probably just be an ally luke Law

After LT, we go straight to New Marineford (Akainu) and Mariejois (Im) imo, assuming BB and Shanks lose by Laugh Tale.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
So you think Prime Rayleigh is Admiral level? I was always under the impression that Prime Rayleigh was Yonko level because of him saying that at his prime he had a chance of taking down current Blackbeard. idk, man.
Hes a fraud , been confirmed multiple times. and a coward... If he ever was Yonko lvl he would still be strong like dying WB and Garp currently

Sanji had extremely superior feats compared to zoro. I can prove it.

Sanji in his introduction showed the same soru that kuro was using. But with control.

Sanjis mobility and speed alone at full health completely outclass Gin, zoro, and rival even luffy himself. As shown through feats.

Sanjis physical strength feats in his introduction were decent enough. Completely negating the momentum and entire weight of the huge ship carrying gigantic cannons.

Compare this to zoro who can barely carry luffy and a small cage with a cut

And this is the very next arc but

:cheers::beckmoji:

@Warchief Sanji D Goat
Again. Just wanted to let you know. Sanji>zoro

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
and when will Luffy give back the straw hat?In Shanks graveyard?I believe we will get a SHP+RHP+CrossGuild+Supernova+Revs alliance to take on the WG on the final war.
Yes.....🤷

Shanks isn't fighting Luffy for pk. Even against Kidd - he was more concerned about BB than RPG

Shanks has bad blood with BB - highlighted many times.

Shanks vs BB will happen.

Hes a fraud , been confirmed multiple times. and a coward... If he ever was Yonko lvl he would still be strong like dying WB and Garp currently
I mean true but Whitebeard and Garp were like a step above Yonko level, imo.

Also, there is the fact that Rayleigh retired like 2 decades ago while Garp till only 2 years ago was an active marine and even now he goes attacking Yonko base.

Yes.....🤷

Shanks isn't fighting Luffy for pk. Even against Kidd - he showed more concerned about BB than RPG

Shanks has bad blood with BB - highlighted many times.

Shanks vs BB will happen.
Honestly,i see BB crew's getting fodderized by Shanks's crew.If they take them down out,some major trickery will be involved.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I mean true but Whitebeard and Garp were like a step above Yonko level, imo.

Also, there is the fact that Rayleigh retired like 2 decades ago while Garp till only 2 years ago was an active marine and even now he goes attacking Yonko base.
making excuses is typical Reylight and Mihawk behaviour

I would really love if BB killed Law,Garp and Shanks.Kidd could be sleeping with the fish too for all i care.But...Oda has no balls to kill major characters like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.