Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI you took an L this chapter because you were saying a week ago that no pirate underling can surpass an Admiral
Still no evidence the level of difference between Shiryu and Aokiji is larger than Red Dog vs Aokiji you little lying snake. Its logical to assume extreme extreme diff for now, just like Red Dog vs Aokiji, then thats not surpassing. Keep staying butthurt.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well Law and his crew lasted a lot longer against BBP than Kidd and Killer did against one Shanks. Unless this is in flsshback.
Nah Kidd's treatment was worse, no two ways.

The dude got imaginary feats in Fs and even then, Oda specifically made sure that those "imaginary" feats were against the Weakest Fodders in the New World.

It was just cruel:kobeha:

There might be no final great war because Oda said finding One Piece might be the last of the series. Or that he can make the final war for finding One Piece which makes sense.

The series is named ''One Piece'' after all.

Imu had 0 build up until 800 chapters, if Oda is planning to build up Imu as final villain he isn't doing a good job right now.
Do you think WG loses before One Piece is found? Lol.
Imu has 0 buildup, but void century, Fishmen and other slavery, Gorosei and all have been there from the very early. It doesnt make sense for this to be neglected just because the Manga is named One Piece. One Piece is a treasure that'll lead to the final war.

It's a flashback

bB destroyed law the moment after he got off-panelled by using Black vortex
We will see. If it's not a flashback this could mean Shanks is clearly stronger than BB, which would make sense as BB avoided obvious spots to ambush a supernova, he was expecting Shanks to corner him too.

And by portrayal I doubt Law is stronger than Kidd, even if we entertain that idea, Law is then only slightly stronger.

But let's see if this happens in flashback or real time.

We will see. If it's not a flashback this could mean Shanks is clearly stronger than BB, which would make sense as BB avoided obvious spots to ambush a supernova, he was expecting Shanks to corner him too.

And by portrayal I doubt Law is stronger than Kidd, even if we entertain that idea, Law is then only slightly stronger.

Not only is Law stronger than Kidd, but Blackbeard was also nowhere near as serious as Shanks. You can't compare the two incidents

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Rayleighs getting Mid/High Diffed by Most Top Tiers, Whitebeard is High/Extreme Diffing All Top Tiers
Old Ray stalled Borsalino and we're supposed to believe that all top tiers (including Borsalino and his peers) are mid diffing him? His reputation was enough to make Teach back off. And he was put on the same level as Garp, someone who should be very well informed on WB and Ray's power level

Please tell me you're saying that Old Ray gets mid/high diffed and not prime.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

That doesn't indicate anything.

Law has been portrayed better than kidd.

Also, BB taking damage initially was because of his carelessness which got highlighted while shanks straight up murdered kidd because he was really angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.