Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw

took 10 days for Akainu to defeat Aokiji lmao

this power scaling makes no sense

Oda is losing it
Aokiji just not fighting seriously. He is probably the true leader of the Sword. It is kinda clear L Drake just isnt good enough. Loda fools you guys again with dumb double agent plot... Denjiro says hi

Friendly reminder

As of chapter 1081
The strongest character in the entire series that Law managed beat in a clean 1 vs 1 was...
... VERGO
Or, for those who believe that Smoker was stronger than Vergo but threw the fight...
PUNK HAZARD SMOKER

The strongest character in the entire series that Kid managed beat in a clean 1 vs 1 was...
404 NOT FOUND

Now this is telling damn
These two lived their hype by leeching from panels together with Luffy, bounties scaling, and exploiting 2 vs 1 sneak attacks against the clumsiest of all top tiers, which they actually never managed to put KO for real

As a matter of facts, Law and Kid's only purpose was to trigger a certain portion of the fandom and to deliver Poneglyphs to, respectively, Blackbeard and Shanks, who are Luffy's TRUE contenders

And how did it end up for Marco again?
Oh yeah.
Defeated.

And you even said Shanks went to "protect Wano". Explain to me how you think he would "defend Wano" against Teach, if not he had the intention of fighting him.
:kaidowhat:
It looks like you don't understand the difference between sacrificing himself for others, and having the ability to defeat.

- Rayleigh was willing to fight BB, if he BB decided to fight him and Hancock, he admitted he would lose.

- That doesn't mean Rayleigh would want to fight BB if BB doesn't attack his friends.

Same thing as Shanks, he is willing to fight BB, IF only he needs to sacrifice himself for his friends.

You seriously arguing Shanks wanted to fight BB but he couldn't find him anywhere in 1 year? :broocry:

Kuzan set is ready, now we wait for the summary from redon + raws to prove my boy got the W.

🧊🧊🙏🙏❄❄
Post automatically merged:

it literally says speculation. and that guy is a fraud afaik.
Obviously why do you think I was laffing

I was just saying why he is speculating on stuff for 1082 about something weeks away
:milaugh:

Same reason why Sengoku didn't appear until the last moment of the battle. One of the strongest should appear last. Red Dog didn't want to leave the execution platform as well, first Aokiji Kizaru go.
That's just copium. He was seen in the last chapter when Kuzan wasn't.
The reason why he's not taking part is because they're out of his league.

Status
Not open for further replies.