• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Piercing damage is different from slashing damage :kata:
But do you apologize now ?
So, he is no longer a fainter? :lusalty:
Why would I apologize? I didnt hype my guy to have legendary CoO and speed just to fail against a tail, you did. You should apologize.
Zoro needs a chapter before he faints. This is common knowledge.
Good luck with that. :milaugh:

Be forever salty that the Supernova’s are toying with Zoro like little kids play with their food.
You so salty to miss that the one they toy the most with is your boy, the mighty FS user. :suresure:

Law one shotted Vergo (Haki stronger than Pica) and sliced the entire laboratory in half.
Law could've won against Doflamingo if Fujitora didn't interfere and made him waste his stamina, plus Oda didn't want Luffy to be overshadowed that's why Law got pushed to the sideline.
Law didn't have the lvl to beat Doflamingo don't say bullshit :gokulaugh:

The only feat of Law it's beating Vergo :suresure:

We don't know how draining it is to use FS continuously... May be Luffy is not over extending himself by using it against fodders.... I don't think Luffy has met Apoo even once...Luffy might have been surprised by Apoo's ability. There is nothing major to interpret in this short clash....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's like Chrollo would be wounded by Yorkshire Killua. Come on Oda we need more. Next chapter King gets pierced by Usopp's attack and Jack gets slash from Brook. Come on Oda we need more people to look weaker and then out of nowhere they will beat Yonko cause friendship let's go boiii.

Status
Not open for further replies.