Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

He didn't serve tea, thats just your headcanon

BB is lucky Aokiji accepted his apology, otherwise we might have Law as a yonko today:catsure:
As ? Did you see Lizaru serving Gorosei tea?

Luzan serving tea to CHAD BB your captain is not a crazy idea hey man we are talking about a subordinate and a captain here.
Luzan better take care of Chad BB your captain well so your little dreams can be fulfilled by Chad BB

Man, all that text is part of the "Anger" phase of grief. Let it all out, not the first time BB and his crew backs down from an Admiral.

Getting the Ice fruit would make BB immune to drowning btw, which is the biggest weakness a DF user like BB could suffer from. If he could take it, he would have. But he can't hahahaha:catsure:
At this point BB has back down from every group lol
From shanks to Boa and Ray and 2 admirals.
If anything it show the man smart since Kuzan now working for him .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It doesn't make sense because he is the one who froze over the Marines Garp brought with him, and went to confront Garp himself. If he was being hesitant, or felt some sort of way for his former teacher, he wouldn't have approached Garp to begin with.
They're on the opposite sides so of course he'd confront him. That doesn't prevent him from being hesitant. Kuzan should know pretty well that Ice Ball or whichever the attack he used can't contain Garp. He still used it and acted like a tough guy, and Garp called his bluff out and gave him a taste of how strong his conviction is.

I hate the fact that chopper made a probably rumble ball for bepo I mean c'mon let him just do it the normal way and give bepo some value as a vice captain cause this looks like a cheat code for me anyway I wonder how is he gonna act now that he's under water with no submarine and teach above him I'm sure now that oda made this happend they'll escape somehow eventough in normal circumstances that would be a waste of effort
Strawhat is pretty much baby sitter for law. Even law is dying. Chopper medicine come to the rescue. Law crew is nothing now. He probably join strawhat now.

Those finger beams killed Hawkins like 5 times, and seriously injured Marco. Because they aren't massive explosion attacks, it doesn't diminish their lethality.
It's clear as day that Kizaru's finger beams have always been his lowest fodder class attack. That such attack is powerful for others doesn't mean it must be high end for him.

There was not a single finger beam against Old Rayleigh, do you know why, because at that level such attack would be laughable to consider using.

I

Indigo

Unfortunately, in the fandom's eyes, it's only smart and entertaining when he does it.
When Ryokugyu retreats after being ganged up by 2 emperor crews, Law, Kid, Yamato and the samurai he's being a bitch...
The problem was that Ryokugyu built up his ego saying he was gonna go there and take everything, he was hyping himself up and all that stuff

Blackbeard has no problem being a coward when he needs to, he doesn't fake the macho bravado without necessity like he did in Wano

Unfortunately, in the fandom's eyes, it's only smart and entertaining when he does it.
When Ryokugyu retreats after being ganged up by 2 emperor crews, Law, Kid, Yamato and the samurai he's being a bitch...
The thing is Ryokugyu went in to fight a force that defeated 2 emperors on his own, something Teach would never ever do. So trying to use the ''he's being smart'' excuse for backing off from Shanks and crew when mans was literally going to fight the entire alliance doesnt work.

He was being idiotic from the start.

-Goes to fight an Emperor and their crew
-Runs when an Emperor and their crew pulls up
See why we don't like Aramaki's decision?
If he just outright said " Oh yeah this was a dumb plan I don't know how I'd take on so many people " or something then it'd be fine.

They're on the opposite sides so of course he'd confront him. That doesn't prevent him from being hesitant. Kuzan should know pretty well that Ice Ball or whichever the attack he used can't contain Garp and still used it and acted like a tough guy, and Garp called his bluff out and gave him a taste of how strong his conviction is.
Yes, a taste of how strong his conviction is, and that he's not going to hesitate just because Aokiji is his former apprentice.

Status
Not open for further replies.