Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to be mad Sentinel-kun, the superiority of FS user never existed and it was your main argument why Luffy is ahead of Zoro.
It is time to come up with excuses how will he keep his arms attached when going against Zoro's swords. I suggest to take the magical flip-flops from his feet and put them on his hands, they are proven as reliable sword-repellant.
Bro, fuck that shit. Only because you are insecure enough to think this is a valid scene for your headcanon, doesn't mean I should trash on Zoro as well. It's only one of many moments in which Luffy or Zoro were hypetools for weaker characters.

As I said, have fun playing chess with yourself. :milaugh:

Why do you guys think luffy is gonna fight Kaido alone lmao???
I personally believe that it's going to be Luffy X Law X Kid VS KAIDO
I still think Luffy is getting stomped by Kaido again in Act 3 (the whole alliance will or most of it) and his main battle will be against the Ace (if they exist)/Yamato. After this point, THEN maybe Kaido goes down Oars-style or just not at all this arc.

This people are being poised to lose this act, you can tell from a mile away.

Imagine tying your entire personality/identity to shitting on cartoon characters based on a minuscule amount of evidence...some of y’all have not taken the opportunity provided by the global lockdown to really take a good look at yourselves in the mirror.
jeez...chil out man they are just having fun.
and maybe the people who got offended because someone else is bashing their favourite cartoon character are the one who should look themselves in the mirror:feelscryingman:

Apoo: Check it out!!
Apoo: Both of you are still within my range
Apoo: Apapapa
Apoo: How about you try some heavy bass // Strawhat // Roronoa
Killer: Hold up Kid!! Leave it be fah fah
Killer: You'll end disclosing your identity!!
Kid: I don't give a fuck
Kid: That traitor is who started all this in the first place!!!
Apoo has more attacks :steef::steef:

Man I lovee Apoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.