Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Big Mom and Kaido don’t have this. Big Mom’s fruit is trash, her own homies can betray and injure her lol. Name me one other Devil Fruit power where the power can be used against you.

And even hybrid Kaido was getting his shit kicked in by base Luffy so he may as well not even have a Devil fruit. His ultimate DF technique is magma which is literally just Akainu’s standard punches, lol

Big Mom and Kaido don’t have this either.

Inferior physical stats to Admirals as reinforced by this chapter. Lol

So no, Big Mom and Kaido being called the strongest is about as credible as Pew’s spoilers. Lol

Big Mom and Kaido don’t have this. Big Mom’s fruit is trash, her own homies can betray and injure her lol. Name me one other Devil Fruit power where the power can be used against you.

And even hybrid Kaido was getting his shit kicked in by base Luffy so he may as well not even have a Devil fruit. His ultimate DF technique is magma which is literally just Akainu’s standard punches, lol

So no, Big Mom and Kaido being called the strongest is about as credible as Pew’s spoilers. Lol
Nah they have all advanced form of haki:endthis:

You have to be real toxic to still be shitting on a provider btw.

Especially when they were right and translated multiple pages for us.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Alright, but i prefer more a character developing his Haki than a character developing his DF
That should be part of lore.

BB not only seek more df for himself but for all of his crew member. He firmly believes df is supreme power. Perhaps we will learn why he think so when we will get his backstory but there is definitely something which BB knows and we don't

There's a simpler answer. Blackbeard simply became stronger. He feels comfortable enough to ask Kuzan to join his crew whereas a year before he was apprehensive.

Look at his crewmates. They were useless against Ace. Meaning they had no haki.
Lakainu was an active Admiral who can summon Buster Call Fleet and call for more help whenever he wants. Aokiji was a former Admiral, and he can't do that. That's the ''simple'' difference. WB retreated vs. random Marines for that reason as well, there is no point for fighting Marines if there is nothing to gain. You trolls simply want BB to fight Lakainu on a random island for nothing lmao.

Akainu was busy chasing Dragon's son and Blackbeard was drunk on power. When he sobered up, he ran instead of facing Sakazuki.
Nope, BB wanted to sink the island since it was Marineford, vs. Lakainu there was no point on fighting and nothing to gain, he did what WB did before vs random marines.

It still might be connected to Saul, he could be working with this unknown individual
Possibly, but now im wondering....could this be the Lurking Legend lol? Not even joking. They took the 4th RP from FI, a Whitebeard territory. Oda said the Lurking Legend was related to Whitebeard.

Sure, at this point, Im and Rocks probably fit the definition in their own way, but now we have a 3rd egnimatic figure that may constitute as them?

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
That should be part of lore.

BB not only seek more df for himself but for all of his crew member. He firmly believes df is supreme power. Perhaps we will learn why he think so when we will get his backstory but there is definitely something which BB knows and we don't
Alright, this is really interessing but all the Yonkous have a fucking strong Haki so.......BB will be the only without CoC/ACoC or any Advanced Haki???

I expected that Oda would at least explore BB's Haki, but this dude is more weak than i though to do such a thing. Fatbeard needs too much DFs to be stronger, pathetic.
Nah Oda going save anything with BB which is why we still see him spaming the same shit after all these years .

Full chapter suggests its not Saul, just someone with a black ship sinking other ships that come near it.

So for now I dont think Elbaf is the 4th RP location.
The set up for hunting down that ship going to be interesting even more so if it's a WG ship .

Lakainu was an active Admiral who can summon Buster Call Fleet and call for more help whenever he wants. Aokiji was a former Admiral, and he can't do that. That's the ''simple'' difference. WB retreated vs. random Marines for that reason as well, there is no point for fighting Marines if there is nothing to gain. You trolls simply want BB to fight Lakainu on a random island for nothing lmao.

Nope, BB wanted to sink the island since it was Marineford, vs. Lakainu there was no point on fighting and nothing to gain, he did what WB did before random pirates.
Stop lying god damn, he said he wasn't ready :endthis:

Only Zeus has been used against her, and that's because she literally betrayed him and tried to murder him.
That isn't Kaidou's fault, blame Luffy for having the strength and Haki to injure him lol.
Now you think they don't have all types of Advanced Haki?
We know Big Mom has at least 2. Kaidou has all.

Inferior physical stats?
Wasn't Big Mom the one literally roflstomping giants as a toddler?
If anything they have some of the best physical feats in the verse bar Noland or what ever his name is, Jozu, and Luffy.

Possibly, but now im wondering....could this be the Lurking Legend lol? Not even joking. They took the 4th RP from FI, a Whitebeard territory. Oda said the Lurking Legend was related to Whitebeard.

Sure, at this point, Im and Rocks probably fit the definition in their own way, but now we have a 3rd egnimatic figure that may constitute as them?
It might be Rocks himself, and he might ultimately lose to BB so he can gain his final DF. A Davy Jones like zoan

Status
Not open for further replies.