Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think after reading the dialogue it's probably not Saul either.

Being able to create whirlpools makes me think on one hand of Dragon's possible air based ability.
I thought this at first but the issue is Dragon has been hanging out in Paradise since forever now lol. This person seems to be at the end of the NW (implied if we are actually meant to finish this story lol). Plus, Dragon's ship is technically grey and red, not black.

Im really hoping its a fishman or something. The Worlds Strongest Fishman (Roaming Yonko lul)

I think Kuzan will get taken out by Smoker, possibly with Koby's help.

The BBP is portrayed to be like the Rocks pirates, in that they aren't friends but just have a similar objective. Rocks was taken out by the Roger pirates allying with Garp. So I'm guessing the BBP will be taken out by the SHs and Smoker+Koby.

Smoker will get awakening
Koby will get ACoC

Together they'll get a situational victory against Kuzan like Kid and Law against Big Mom.

You can't steal a ship from an Admiral without destroying it, can't you use your dumb brain before being a usual BB Hater?
But in your previous post you said there were more than 1 ships so thats not a problem and its not like they would fight on the ship.

Its more like Teach decided to run away as usual because he had to fight some really strong opponents instead of Sarquis or Ace.

Stop waffling the same shit over and over again. How in the language of shakespeare can "I am not ready for that" describe a lack of ship? :endthis:
Obviously Akainu with the forces he brought would have given them a hard time, especially since Teach just newly acquired the Gura Gura no Mi and said he still can't control that power well, with the Marines still being able to call for back up. What would the point of having an all out fight, receiving injuries and losing members of the crew be? Especially since they would risk having their means of escaping, like their boat, destroyed in the process?

Akainu's equal is Teach's commander. It's settled.

Lol fans recognized the extreme Dif Zoro without 30 bones against Kaido. 1 Shortness of breдath Kaido. 2 The Eternal Scar. 3 Scream. 4 tons of blood. And so, Lol fans recognized that Zoro on the roof 1 on 1 flew more against Kaido than Lol with awakening against Tich. We need to show the fans Lol that such a top wound.

If the King of Hell were in Lol's place, Teach would have already died from acoc Ashura.

the burned man is just Wang Zhi:finally:
Cant be. Ochoku/Wang Zhi was defeated by BB and apparently this person predates the Aokiji/Akainu fight because Aokiji makes a joke that he had burned scars and they mention that thats too recent (2 years ago, which is when the Rocky Port incident happened).

It could be Silver Axe or Rocks, but then Id question why nobody is calling them by name.

Obviously Akainu with the forces he brought would have given them a hard time, especially since Teach just newly acquired the Gura Gura no Mi and said he still can't control that power well, with the Marines still being able to call for back up. What would the point of having an all out fight, receiving injuries and losing members of the crew be? Especially since they would risk having their means of escaping, like their boat, destroyed in the process?

Akainu's equal is Teach's commander. It's settled.
He didn't say we are he said I am not ready for that, stop being dense when you know you re wrong:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.