Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When you are retard enough to take that ''Warine'' name when the Marines always take the Ls, no one can cure your dumb brain :suresure:

Of course special swords and sword techniques amplifies Zolo's attacks a lot, that's why Big mom hyped Zolo's sword instead of hyping Zolo's Haki dumbass:

Where is Zolo's Haki? Its all sword is mentioned :gokulaugh:
Enma uses its holders haki as stated in 955 lerkan

He didn't say we are he said I am not ready for that, stop being dense when you know you re wrong:endthis:
So? We know Teach is a long term planner. What has him not being prepared for a fight with Marines backed by an Admiral with no means to escape from the island has to do with it? Is Akainu's equal Teach's underling or no?

Big Mom and Kaido don’t have this. Big Mom’s fruit is trash, her own homies can betray and injure her lol. Name me one other Devil Fruit power where the power can be used against you.

And even hybrid Kaido was getting his shit kicked in by base Luffy so he may as well not even have a Devil fruit. His ultimate DF technique is magma which is literally just Akainu’s standard punches, lol
Instant island level feats

Vs
10 days full power labour for half island level feats

:holdthisl:
Big Mom and Kaido don’t have this either.

Inferior physical stats to Admirals as reinforced by this chapter. Lol

vs

So no, Big Mom and Kaido being called the strongest is about as credible as Pew’s spoilers. Lol
Straight from Oda's mouth

When you are retard enough to take that ''Warine'' name when the Marines always take the Ls, no one can cure your dumb brain :suresure:

Of course special swords and sword techniques amplifies Zolo's attacks always, and that's why Big mom hyped Zolo's sword instead of hyping Zolo's Haki dumbass:

Where is Zolo's Haki? Its all sword is mentioned :gokulaugh:
So zoro's sword got haki on it's own? It's what you re saying?:risicheck:

I wonder if any ex cipher pol meme will join blackbeard
He already has someone that represents impel down and marineford with shirahoshi and kuzan. Only thing missing is a cipher pol agent

Crazy theory/guess but what if lucci deadass joins. He might be kicked out of the world government again post egghead and if it was between joining under black or luffy he'd probably choose bb
Weirdly enough the blackbeard pirates coming to egghead seem to be zoans with laffitte and Devon

On top of that
  1. Ex marine- logia
  2. Ex impel down jailer- paramecia
  3. Ex cipher pol agent- zoan
Maybe they're the only awakened ones too

Im a genius
:finally::smart::finally:
Oh shit ima genius x2

Blackbeard like xebec wants to be king of the world
Imu the current unknown king is the head of the world government. The world government's 3 main strongholds being enies lobby, impel down, and marineford

An ex cipher pol agent joining and them being his top 3 would mirror imu the current king

Technically tho they're still missing someone to represent the warlords. They have moria locked up but with him being way out of his prime and just him hating blackbeard i doubt it. Itd be an interesting twist if he did for some reason choose to join. I do still either him or his seraphim using all of the other seraphims shadows would be badass as hell
Doubt weevil will join but itd also be an interesting twist

So? We know Teach is a long term planner. What has him not being prepared for a fight with Marines backed by an Admiral with no means to escape from the island has to do with it? Is Akainu's equal Teach's underling or no?
They literally got a ship, it's written, it's also with this ship that they ran away:risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.