Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What damage did he do more?

Kaido wasn't even fresh when zoro scarred. That scar didn't weaken Kaido even
Law fought fresh teach 1v1 and had him damaged, panting.

Stop comparing someone who needs enma and plot to beat a YC to someone who fights yonko back to back as main fight
What damage did he do more?

Kaido wasn't even fresh when zoro scarred. That scar didn't weaken Kaido even
Law fought fresh teach 1v1 and had him damaged, panting.

Stop comparing someone who needs enma and plot to beat a YC to someone who fights yonko back to back as main fight
The second scar in Kaido's life that stopped hakai and without 30 bones to acoc >>>awakened Lol. Lol is weaker than Zoro, accept it. Bombs defeated Bm, and Teach got one hit for the whole fight and laughs at Lol. Well, Enma literally caused no less damage than King. So it's Zoro vs King+Enma

Why are you so inclined on twisting the reality of what occurs in the chapter just to shit on Admiral fanbase lol.

No one made no one his bitch. Blackbeard offered Kuzan a deal which benefits them both. Kuzan gets to do what he wants and he a has a new perspective in life while Blackbeard basically gained a Top Tier backing up his crew.

Why it always has to be this childish "uga buga" bullshit?

I get it, Admiral fans probably stalk ur ass with "Kuzan > BB" but you can't deny that Kuzan is basically the strongest crewmate and on the same tier as Blackbeard.
If you are dumb enough to not see BB > Aokiji, then you are beyond saving due to Lakainu fanboyism :suresure:

ZKKfanboys were saying Shiryu > Aokiji based on cover, while I said it should be only slightly like Red Dog Aokiji difference.

Do the math if cover rankings are legit, BB > Red Dog / Aokiji difference should be legit too, don't cry.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes but characters can become strong like BB after gaining gura gura no mi. If aokiji is a BBP then it can be debated. I am not saying confirmed but still
Kuzan joining gives BBP means to fight RHP.

Without Kuzan it wasn't looking good for BBP especially since Shanks crew is the strongest and they are Haki masters.

Kuzan more than likely shifts the tides for BB's benefit.

Shiryu is just a CoO training for Zoro. He ain't going to pull out Top Tier level Haki and feats.

People portray him as a badass becuase of his scenes vs fodders in Impel Down.

When Papalino dominates Old Rayleigh using his fighting style having him visibly stressed and tired

Yoncucks: " Ahahahah Can't beat Old rusty Ray, AdmiraLss"
:gokulaugh:

When Chadbull calls it a day after being sandwiched by two Yonkou crews, Heart Pirates, Kid Pirates, Yamato and Samurai.

Yoncucks: "Ahahahahah Greenbitch,
LadmiraLs"

:kailaugh:

When Neckbeard nearly gets a heart attack against 2 years older Old rusty Ray and chickens out.

Yoncucks: "STRATEGIC RETREAT!!!"

- When Kuzan neg diffs 4 titanic captains and threatens to kill Teach with Teach apologising on behalf of his subordinates plus Kuzan joining because he has nothing else to do.
Yoncucks:
"You don't understand!!!.....Joke scene!!!.....wants to recruit!!!....

These clowns are hilarious @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Wuuuke @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad
:rolaugh:
Erkan : "Blackbeard made Aokiji his bitch"

Blackbeard when Aokiji told him and his crew to bring it on:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If you are dumb enough to not see BB > Aokiji, then you are beyond saving due to Lakainu fanboyism :suresure:

ZKKfanboys were saying Shiryu > Aokiji based on cover, while I said it should be only slightly like Red Dog Aokiji difference.

Do the math if cover rankings are legit, BB > Red Dog / Aokiji difference should be legit too, don't cry.
But you are the one crying and from the looks of it it happens since this thread was opened.

Shiryu being above Kuzan is clinically dumb at its core.

Even if you have BB over Kuzan it's not a fight that BB just wins easily.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Random thought, but I still have trouble seeing how Oda will end this series anytime soon lol:

- You have currently relevant characters and their groups (Kizaru, 1 Gorosei, Kuma, Vegapunk, Kuzan, Garp, BB and Shanks)
- You have 3 enigmatic characters that seem to stand at the worlds greatest "mysteries" or intrigue (Im, Rocks, now the Burned Scar Man if he's not Rocks)
- You have barely addressed characters like Kong, rest of the Gorosei, Dragon, Sengoku, etc
- You have teased characters like Silver Axe, Ochoku, Scopper and Shiki
- You have barely addressed groups and their rulers like the Underworld Kings (Umit, Peclo, Giberson), CP0 (what even is there heirarchy), SWORD (though we are getting that now) and Revolutionary commanders (beyond their reveals)
- You have teased groups like the Level 6 Silver Medalists that escaped after BB broke out his new crewmates
- You have former villains (CG sans Mihawk, Moria, Doflamingo, Magellan, etc) that seem to still have roles in the story
- You have unknown groups like the "God's Knights" mentioned a while ago that seem to work for Im/Gorosei
- You have a plethora of King/Queen designs that seem to be gearing towards being present during the Final War.

Oh and just any other character i havent mentioned (Weevil, Boa, Rayleigh, Fuji, Akainu, Ryokugyuu, etc etc).

Lol, either this series is never ending or it will take over another decade.
Not this again

Or oda won't address half of the stuff you mentioned and would move to the major plot and major characters

But even then don't see op getting wrapped anytime soon...maybe 6-7 years more
The thing is, I have yet to see him drop any character or plot yet lol, and he conistently references the characters i mention above.

If theres one group I can see him dropping, its the whole Level 6 silver medalists one, sunce they havent been mentioned since Dressrosa, but he didnt seem to forget about them.

BM/Kaido did a lot to prevent progress on already established groups/characters. Hes starting now, but....theres still just so much lol

Status
Not open for further replies.