Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you Oda I will drop this fucking shit of a series after this chapter
You just ruined my excitement for the battle i have never seen more inconsistency in manga maybe with the exception of fairytail
Luffy takes 11 hours of beating from a dude that lol diffs Ichigi who is veteran level and Appo who is below F6 one shots Luffy
Why should i even take Kaido vs Luffy seroiusly anymore?
Fuck man i thought Dressrosa and Wcl are bad but Wano is so much worse we are 70 chapters in and nothing good the only good chapters of Wano were those that were outside it + some of Oden's Fb

I have no doubt anymore that Kingdom shits on one piece it's officially my new favorite manga
Have you read any other arc in one piece before? This stuff happens with Luffy all the time lol. Why be bothered by it?
Luffy also didnt master FS at all yet. People expect him to literally be katakuri against an unseen enemy. Like wtf
I think he has mastered it, but the masteryover it isn’t the point.

How many times have we seen that CoO doesn’t matter if you can’t stop whats coming? Skypeia, Luffy vs Boa sisters, Luffy vs Katakuri...what would FS have showed Luffy, what would he have seen, that would have allowed him to dodge that, not knowing how Apoo’s ability works? Would it have shown him the physical sound wave? How was he supposed to stop sound when he didn’t know it was the source and wouldn’t have seen it anyway? Trashing FS doesn’t make any sense here.
you were talking shit earlier about zoro. Oda shut you up real quick
Uh, no, he didn’t. I’m still talking shit about Zoro. Luffy’s contended with people higher than any Supernova, and will be fighting Kaido. Zoro has struggled against sn level opponents. My initial foray into this was that Zoro was not stronger than Law. This hasn’t changed.

No, not at all. I wasn’t talking about Luffy specifically, just in general. I’m not concerned with Luffy, I’m not insecure about him. I’ve had arcs and arcs of random shit happening to Luffy to understand that’s the way it goes for him. He’s up like nothing happened, which is fine for me.
You was talking shit about Zoro stop lying. Now its cap because Luffy got bodied.

What a pathetic excuse,who are you to speak in such a condescending manner ? Do you think you are above people who developed emontional attachment to a character ? Get over yourself,you are not fooling anyone.You can't just say you are having fun,bashing wanking,trolling and then say people who gets serious deserve pity from you.You are no less pathetic.Thats is extremely pretentious and condescending.
yeah, whatever, i just said what i feel and if you don't agree with me or doesn't feel that way, that's good for you, keep doing what you love doing, cheers

Wano may become the most controversial and polarizing arc in One Piece yet, the arc already had many ridiculous and controversial content such as Tama's power on the Smiles, Zoro's fight against Kamazo with him fainting after, Sanji vs P1 with it being offscreened and the RS, Big Mom becoming amnesiac, Udon arc, Oden flashback, Kanjuro's betrayal or Jinbei's return but given the start of the raid of Onigashima it may only be the beggining of super ridiculous and polarizing fights, plot tools and events.

TO BE FAIR, Luffy never mastered FS at all, it worked for him only a few times
Right... He still has issues controlling certain powers like FS. Is is always learning and improving with the fights he gets. He didn't master FS, he can use it in some situations. But in this case there's lots of people, lots of enemies surrounding him. People making him angry and confused, unable to focus on FS at all

Have you read any other arc in one piece before? This stuff happens with Luffy all the time lol. Why be bothered by it?

I think he has mastered it, but the masteryover it isn’t the point.

How many times have we seen that CoO doesn’t matter if you can’t stop whats coming? Skypeia, Luffy vs Boa sisters, Luffy vs Katakuri...what would FS have showed Luffy, what would he have seen, that would have allowed him to dodge that, not knowing how Apoo’s ability works? Would it have shown him the physical sound wave? How was he supposed to stop sound when he didn’t know it was the source and wouldn’t have seen it anyway? Trashing FS doesn’t make any sense here.

Uh, no, he didn’t. I’m still talking shit about Zoro. Luffy’s contended with people higher than any Supernova, and will be fighting Kaido. Zoro has struggled against sn level opponents. My initial foray into this was that Zoro was not stronger than Law. This hasn’t changed.
Just so you know I agree with you here. Its not really Luffys fault. Though, FS can't be used when your head isn't clear/angry. This was why Luffy was able to hit Katakuri multiple times after he discovered his face.

Also Oda did some really retarded shit this chapter just to fit the stereotype of the strawhats. Yes the SHs are a rowdy bunch that do whatever the fck they want but still, he coulda made them causing a ruckus this chapter a lot more sensible (for example like with holdem). Just feels like they did it for the hell of it which rubs me the wrong way. I mean did Luffy really have to use an elephant gun on that one fodder dude...lolz...like even if he didn't want to use CoC he coulda smacked the guy in base and people coulda just passed it off as drunkards going at it. Heck he's fast enough to smack him without him noticing too. Plus Zoro cutting the tower was also pretty retarded. Like why!? In order to find Luffy? even tho he knew he had to be discreet about it.

Someone here tell me in the past weeks: "Watch out when a favourite character getting a L, people directly will shout out Oda for it and wanna quit the manga"
Looking at some post and :ihaha:
I can understand the rage(for Luffy and Fs) but that it take this way, I never expect it, I though the only L who Luffy would get was from a Calamity or Kaido/Big mom,same goes for Zoro.

Apoo has really a lethal Ap with even made Zoro worry about. If he stand up in the next chapter after that attack of Kid, he would get my respect, dude would climp easily the supernova stage as one of the highest.

Overall the first real fight chapter with some cool actions and unpredictable events, go forward Oda and show everything, the fandom wait so long for this war. Of course we will see more Ls in the future, but this make it even more funnier:saden:

I take every word against Queen away, he was right my dude. Numbers and Apoo are all what it need right now.

Joking aside I really though Jack or Queen would get Blueno threatment but we can save forget this seeing how Oda handle Luffy and Zoro in this chapter:suresure: Luffy should easily able to use fs, did Apoo df block his CoO or something, either way a big L for the Luffy fandom.
Same goes for Zoro but he at least carry out Luffy but even then he said that Apoo attack making to much damage, alone by fighting Apoo Zoro fear to beeing weak for later.
Overall both Zoro and Luffy aren't looking good against Apoo with even make Queen disappointed about them lol.

As I said no one is save anymore, watch Law getting beaten as next, seeing how even Oda handle his two favourite characters...

At least Kid my boy do something good but be honest, he will take the L soon too. People should know, no one is save anymore. :myman:
If you read what luffy says after he gets hit. He was surprised. Which means Apoo attack is hard to track.

Status
Not open for further replies.